1.3 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, October 20, 2019

Wednesday Disc Golf Night at the Shire!

Home Forums Events Other Events Wednesday Disc Golf Night at the Shire!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by andros andros 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Everyone is welcome at the Shire Wednesday night anytime after 4:30.

Hope to see you there,
    Twirly big grin

PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT IS BEING HELD INDEPENDENTLY OF THE OTTAWA DISC GOLF CLUB. The ODGC’s Commercial General Liability insurance is not applicable to this event. If you are a Club member you have Individual Accident Insurance (provide you have logged onto the ODSA website and accepted their conditions). If you are not a club member, this insurance can be purchased via the ODSA website. It is up to you to familiarize yourself with the Individual Accident Insurance policy.

Directions: Carp Rd Exit North off the Queensway. Turn Left at lights on to Richardson Side. Go to the end, at the stop sign turn Right on to Beavertail. Go to the end and left on to Old Almonte Rd. The Shire is at 3489 Old Almonte Rd. look for the Baskets on the right side. Only 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa.

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

Shire night is taking it on the road Wed July 3rd. We are going to check out the new course at Rolling Greens golf course in Lombardy. Course is located just outside of Smiths Falls on Hwy 15. This is in our backyard growing up and played many rounds of white ball there. The course is mature and a good mix of wide open, forest and some water. Should be interesting to see what Tinlid has come up with.

Oh and apparently it is the worlds first cannabis themed golf course.

Shooting for 6pm.

https://www.rollinggreens.ca/

Ken Darcovich
    Ken Darcovich

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll plan to join you guys there.

Rolly
    Participant

Im heading out there on Wed aft if anyone wants to join. Mid afternoon
    613 869 9841

Rolly
    Participant

(The 26th)

Ken Darcovich
    Ken Darcovich

Hey Rolly, if you check the fine print for rolling greens, it says:

“Grand Opening on Friday, June 28th”

Why don’t you come on Wed Jul 3 when Twirly, Carl and I will be there?

kd

Rolly
    Participant

I didn’t search around their website much because well basically it sucks balls. Thanks for the heads up though I’ll probably be out next shire then because I can get to work early when school’s done

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

So we are looking at carpool options. There is a park and ride near my place on Hwy 7 and Dwyer Hill road. Or if people are coming from the south end of Ottawa there is one is Franktown as well. Any other suggestions welcome.

Rolly
    Participant

Keep an eye open foe cops and their check points (read:RIDE programs)

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

So turns out Wed nights are Men’s league night at rolling greens, so NO discgolf there tonight. Shire will take place at the usual place and time.

Rolly
    Participant

When is ladies night?

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

Anyone heading to the Shire tonight? Twirly won’t be there but we can still play.

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

Also maybe thinking Almonte???

CARL
    CARL
    Participant

So Claus and I(maybe OMR) are going to Almonte tonight.

Chrispy
    Chrispy
    Keymaster

Twirly is back, the Shire is on this week, and it’s time for another round of Shireku

Summer is half gone
    But the shire remains half-full
    Throw and be merry

Let’s go!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.