1.3 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, October 20, 2019

Tuesday Night Fall Glowie League – Ettyville

Home Forums Events Other Events Tuesday Night Fall Glowie League – Ettyville

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Pyrell 4 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pyrell
    Participant

We will be hosting a glowie singles night this fall on Tuesdays. We will see where the first 3 weeks take us. Lights are a must and we have some for sale.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $57.

50% payout to lowest single rounds for the night.
    50% quarterback payout for first 3 weeks

September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues

Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and I we will allow people to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30 or after YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Cooler(fridge now) and burgers in effect!

Hope to see you out. Thursdays night doubles league is still running as well.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

Reminder this starts tonight.

Thanks to Sheila we will be able to have cheeseburgers tonight!!!

Pyrell
    Participant

Sept. 24 – Singles – Yellows – Round 2 of 3 round quarterback.

Lights are a must and we have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $65.
    50% quarterback payout for first 3 weeks
    September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues
    Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30 or after YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Pyrell
    Participant

Tuesday Fall Singles League

Oct. 1 – Blues – Round 3 of 3 of quarterback challenge.

Lights are a must and we still have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $74.
    50% quarterback payout to 3 week quarterback challenge.
    September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues
    Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30, or after, YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Pyrell
    Participant

Weather continues to rock. Great playing conditions and so many new people trying Ettyville these days! Good times.

Oct. 8 – T-pads will be Yellows – If we get a good turn out we will start another 3 week QB Challenge

Lights are a must and we still have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $79.
    50% quarterback payout (lowest total score for 3 weeks) – game time decision based on numbers.

Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30, or after, YOU have to get in touch with me before.
    Chili will be available tonight after the round! I am out of burgers right now.

Pyrell
    Participant

Weather continues to rock. Great playing conditions again today.

Oct. 15 – T-pads will be Yellows – We had a good turn out last week but did not start a QB challenge. I forgot and paid out everything.
    Lights are a must and I am currently sold out of lights.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $85+.

Chili will be available tonight after the round! I am out of burgers right now.

Fridge is on but no plans for food afterwards tonight.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 22 hours ago by Avatar Pyrell.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.