5 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, May 31, 2020

Tuesday Night Fall Glowie League – Ettyville

Home Forums Events Other Events Tuesday Night Fall Glowie League – Ettyville

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We will be hosting a glowie singles night this fall on Tuesdays. We will see where the first 3 weeks take us. Lights are a must and we have some for sale.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $57.

50% payout to lowest single rounds for the night.
    50% quarterback payout for first 3 weeks

September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues

Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and I we will allow people to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30 or after YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Cooler(fridge now) and burgers in effect!

Hope to see you out. Thursdays night doubles league is still running as well.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarPyrell.
    Participant

Reminder this starts tonight.

Thanks to Sheila we will be able to have cheeseburgers tonight!!!

Participant

Sept. 24 – Singles – Yellows – Round 2 of 3 round quarterback.

Lights are a must and we have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $65.
    50% quarterback payout for first 3 weeks
    September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues
    Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30 or after YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Participant

Tuesday Fall Singles League

Oct. 1 – Blues – Round 3 of 3 of quarterback challenge.

Lights are a must and we still have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $74.
    50% quarterback payout to 3 week quarterback challenge.
    September 17th – Whites
    September 24th – Yellows
    October 1st – Blues
    Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30, or after, YOU have to get in touch with me before.

Participant

Weather continues to rock. Great playing conditions and so many new people trying Ettyville these days! Good times.

Oct. 8 – T-pads will be Yellows – If we get a good turn out we will start another 3 week QB Challenge

Lights are a must and we still have some for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $79.
    50% quarterback payout (lowest total score for 3 weeks) – game time decision based on numbers.

Tee off will be at 5:30 for those that are ready and players can to tee off up to 6 pm. If you plan on playing and are going to be close to 5:30, or after, YOU have to get in touch with me before.
    Chili will be available tonight after the round! I am out of burgers right now.

Participant

Weather continues to rock. Great playing conditions again today.

Oct. 15 – T-pads will be Yellows – We had a good turn out last week but did not start a QB challenge. I forgot and paid out everything.
    Lights are a must and I am currently sold out of lights.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $85+.

Chili will be available tonight after the round! I am out of burgers right now.

Fridge is on but no plans for food afterwards tonight.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarPyrell.
    Participant

Oct. 22 – There will be people showing up tonight. Darts is the fall back position.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $89+.

Also stay tuned for a League final event this Saturday. Stay tuned for details and unique format.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by AvatarPyrell.
    Participant

Oct. 29 – Plus sixteen today!!! There will not be many days left like this.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members.

We will tee off when everybody who says they are coming is here. No panic to arrive. Darts!!!

Hope to see you out.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by AvatarPyrell.
    Participant

Nov. 5 – Plus nine today with clearing this afternoon!!! Again some great fall weather.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members.

Please let me know if you plan on coming and we will coordinate a start time. Darts as a filler.

Hope to see you out.

Participant

FYI there will be golf Tuesday night this week.

Weather looks great. Let me know if you plan on coming and we all coordinate from there.

Course has been playing great.

Participant

Hi Everyone.

We will move this week to Monday night. Usually a 6-630 tee off. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non members.

Conditions look perfect.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.