1.3 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, October 20, 2019

Tuesday July 16th – Ettyville Super Spin – Singles play – Shorts!!

Home Forums Events Other Events Tuesday July 16th – Ettyville Super Spin – Singles play – Shorts!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Rolly 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pyrell
    Participant

We will play a round of singles from the shorts.

Lowest score for a Ettyville Super Spin members earns a Ontario Provincial Championship pass.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. I will do some categorized payouts for this evening (pro/am and/or fam).

We will try for all 27 holes here. We will do small cards and send people off as soon as we can in the 5:45 to 6:15 time frame.

Anybody going to arrive after 5:45 please get in contact with me before hand.

We rarely play the shorts and should be fun to shoot the lights out a bit.

Coolers and burgers in effect!

Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

Went out last night and put the shorts back into their “normal” places.

All those par 3’s some of us struggle to reach are reachable tonight baby!!!

Rare opportunity to take down some of the big arms! Well.. try anyways….

adamsm
    adamsm
    Participant

Oh man, sorry to have to miss this.
    I hope an ace or two gets hit!

Pyrell
    Participant

All good Mike. We will be doing a few other singles play events to get some passes out there. Next time hopefully.

Pyrell
    Participant

Great night last night. Record turn out. The shorts presented some real interesting scores. I know I had a blast.

Congrats to Anthony Harrison with a 78.

Congrats to Jeff Lariviere with a 79 winning a Ontario Provincials pass.

Rolly
    Participant

Anyone fire the layout into u disc? If not ill do it. I have as the pars:

Awesome times at ettyville as always
    Course is looking sweet

Pyrell
    Participant

Cool Rolly. I don’t like to get into big par discussions but ESSDGC has 3 sets of tee’s. Not 3 sets of par’s.

That being said par values are going to be updated for printing of new cards.

Also, as you pointed out, me allowing chumps to show up in the spring to play poor conditions gave the course pour ratings. I will now be staying closed for them.

I will eventually be in contact with Udisc.

Until you have something that get’s effected by these apps and/or social media you really don’t know. Some other chump tagged my property as a motocross track on google. That nonsense brings me a world of other trouble as well.

Rant of the day!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Rolly
    Participant

Lol,
    I figured id wait for your input re pars. Thought u might want to keep them the same pars as the other pads. Ill take it though i might not agree in principal, (turns some bogies into pars 🙂 )

Dont sweat the rating, the reputation ESS has will supercede the rating. Also it will normalise as more ratings come in. The 2.0 rating came in jun 25 lol Fuck the snowflakes . Only 3 ratings so far….but I IDK if old ones disappear. Its rated 2nd in ncr. Im still playing in early spring, no bugs, no weeds, no ob’s no snow flakez booooyaaaaaa.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.