5.6 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Thursday, April 25, 2019

TOSS 2018 [19] – September 6 – Kanata (Short-Short)

Home Forums Events Tuesday Stroke Play League TOSS 2018 [19] – September 6 – Kanata (Short-Short)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by admin admin 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

It’s an Ace Run Extravaganza! (Except when it isn’t!) Come one, come all to TOSS 19, a fun event at the Kanata Disc Golf Course on Thursday, September 6, with the round starting at 5:45. Please be at the course by 5:30.

There will be prizes on every hole! Prizes for the best Raw Score! Prizes for the Worst Raw Score! Prizes for the best Handicapped Score!

There WILL be O/B. There WILL be Mandos. There will be a Long Drive competition. There will be an Ace Pot. There will be goofiness, and many other things I can come up with. You won’t want to miss this one, though, at the end of the round, you may want to have missed this one.

Entry fee is $5.00. TOSS Season Pass does not apply for this event. All proceeds from this event will go to the payout for the adjusted score. That’s right, rather than the typical payout of $3 per player, the cashers will share all five bucks!

All the rules will be discussed at the players meeting. Please be at the course, and at Tournament Headquarters, and paid, by 5:30, as the players meeting will be called at that time!

If you wish to donate prizes for this event, please send me a private message via the forums here.

TOSS 19 is my way, as the Series Organizer, and primary Tournament Director, of our League Night events to say thank you to each and every person who came out and joined us this year. TOSS events in 2018 were comprised of 295 player rounds. That’s an average of 16.4 players on each of the Tuesday nights.

Seriously though, thanks to all of you who joined us this year. I hope to see you all on Thursday, June 6 at the Kanata DGC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.