1.3 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, October 20, 2019

Thursday Night League – Ettyville Super Spin

Home Forums Events Other Events Thursday Night League – Ettyville Super Spin

This topic contains 38 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pyrell 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Pyrell
    Participant

League Night August 22

Tonight we will give out our last Provincial pass. Next week might be a bit light with the long weekend and nationals. Deadline is end of August.

We will play the evil layout in singles from the yellows. Low scoring Ettyville member (not already qualified) will win a Ontario Provincials Pass.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $36.

We will like to tee off as soon as possible starting at 5:30. Later arrivals are ok just get a hold of me before hand.

Lights!!! I now have lights in stock and for sale. Please let me know if you need any.

Coolers and burgers in effect!

Hope to see you out.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

League Night August 29
    We will play the 18 layout in doubles from the yellows.
    Lights are getting to be a must. I have lights you can buy here. Holes 12 through 18 are going to have lights on baskets now and we’ll keep expanding as our daylight lessens.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $36.
    We will like to tee off as soon as possible starting at 5:30-5:45.
    Cooler(fridge now) and burgers in effect!
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

NO FORMAL LEAGUE TONIGHT.

Sorry I am still down east. Players are still welcome to come out and play whatever format you want. Ethan is around to check in with or if you need anything.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Sep 12
    League is on.
    Lights are a must now to finish your round. We have lights for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $53 I believe.
    We will like to tee off as close to 5:30 as possible. If you plan on making it and are going to be close to 5:30 or even a little later then please get in touch with me before.
    Cooler(fridge now) and burgers in effect!
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Sep 19
    Random draw doubles!!! – T-pad is TBD but thinking maybe from the whites this week and follow the Tuesdays singles QB.
    Lights are a must now to finish your round. We have lights for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $61 and survived a few metals and run on Tuesday night.
    We will like to tee off as close to 5:30 as possible. If are going to be close to 5:30 or even a little later then please get in touch with me before. Show up anytime today. Weather and course are awesome right now.
    Cooler(fridge now) and CHEESE burgers in effect!
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Sep 26
    Random draw doubles!!! – T-pad is Yellows.
    Lights are a must now to finish your round. We have some lights for sale.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $69.
    We like to tee off as close to 5:30 as possible but are accommodating tee off’s up to 6 pm. If are going to be close to 5:30 or later then please get in touch with me before.
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Oct 3
    Random draw doubles!!! – T-pad is TBD.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $72.
    We like to tee off as close to 5:30 as possible but are accommodating tee off’s up to 6 pm. If are going to be close to 5:30 or later then please get in touch with me before.
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Oct 10
    The fall colours are just peaking right now! Great playing conditions.
    Random draw doubles!!! – T-pad is Yellow. Play wolf or singles if we are a small crowd.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $77.
    Show up anytime before and we tee off as close to 5:30 as possible but are accommodating tee off’s up to 6 pm. If you are going to be close to 5:30 or later then please get in touch with me before.
    Cooler(fridge now) in effect but no food today unless we order a pizza.
    Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night Oct 17

Random draw doubles!!! – T-pad is and layout is TBD. Might float 2 rounds of the back nine tonight from blues and yellows.
    Lights are a must now to finish your round. We are currently out of lights to sell.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $89+.
    Show up anytime before and we tee off as close to 5:30 as possible but are accommodating tee off’s up to 6 pm. If you are going to be close to 5:30 or later then please get in touch with me before.
    Cooler(fridge now) in effect but no food today unless we order a pizza.
    Hope to see you out.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.