20.7 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Monday, August 19, 2019

Thursday Night League – Ettyville Super Spin

Home Forums Events Other Events Thursday Night League – Ettyville Super Spin

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pyrell 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Pyrell
    Participant

League Night June 6th. D-day 75th Anniversary!!!

Weather is looking great for a change.

Bugs are out. So be prepared.

Burgers and Coolers are on!!!

Looking to tee-off for 6:15 pm. Get a hold of me if you are planning on playing but will arrive close or late.

Hope to see you.

Ace pot is at $16!!!

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night June 13th.
    Course is getting better and better every day.
    Looking to tee-off for 6:00 pm. Get a hold of me if you are planning on playing but will arrive close or late. Most players have been arriving early such that we can tee-off earlier. We go with the flow.
    Hope to see you out.
    Ace pot is at $16 + last week (need to refer to my notes) !!!

Chrispy
    Chrispy
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking for a ride back from Ettyville tonight. I live in Central Ottawa (Laurier and Lyon).

Any spare seats?

Thanks,

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night June 20th.

Format is random draw best disc doubles. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non-members.

Course is getting better and better every day. Ardib has been killing it.

Sunset is around 9 pm tonight which means we can play until 9:30 plus without lights. Talk of trying to get the whole 27 in tonight!!!
    Looking to tee-off for 6:00 pm. Get a hold of me if you are planning on playing and will arrive close or late. Most players have been arriving early such that we can tee-off earlier. We go with the flow.
    Hope to see you out.
    Ace pot is at $16 + last week + week before (need to refer to my notes which I never have at work) !!!

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night June 27th.

Format is random draw best disc doubles. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non-members. $2 dollar optional ace fund.

Burgers and Coolers are on!!! Finally getting hot enough we may put coolers out on the course tonight. Game on!!!

A card of 4 can get the whole 27 holes in comfortably when we tee-off around 6. Let’s do this.

Please get a hold of me if you are planning on playing and will arrive close or late. Most players have been arriving early such that we can tee-off earlier. We go with the flow.

Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night July 4th
    What a great day for disc golf!!!
    It is going to be very hot out and the disc are going to fly.
    We will have lot’s of beverages on the course to keep everyone hydrated and burgers on for after the round.
    Outdoor showers are up and running for anybody wanting to have a rinse after the round. Bring a swimsuit just in case.
    Format is random draw best disc doubles. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non-members. $2 dollar optional ace fund. Ace pot is at $37.
    A card of 4 focused players can get the whole 27 holes in comfortably when we tee-off at 6. We can shoot for this and have options.
    Please get a hold of me if you are planning on playing and will arrive later then 5:45. We will draw the teams at 5:45
    Hope to see you out.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

League Night July 11th

Format is random draw best disc doubles. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non-members. $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace fund course fundraiser.

Please get a hold of me if you are planning on playing and will arrive later then 5:45. We will draw the teams at 5:45. We will try and tee-off as quickly as we can after that.

Going to be muggy with some chances of thundershowers but we need the rain.

Again, we will have lot’s of beverages on the course to keep everyone hydrated.

We will have burgers after and for some additional cuisine…. Hotdogs!!!! Chien Chaud!!! In honour of Mario’s left hand skip ace last week that earned him a cool $48. So ace pot is back to zero.

Outdoor showers are up and running for anybody wanting to have a rinse after the round. Bring a swimsuit just in case.

Format is random draw best disc doubles. $5 buy in. $5 green fee for non-members. $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace fund course fundraiser.

Bugs are not bad with the dry spell but they are there. Bugs spray handy.

Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

Looking ahead the next couple of weeks. We will debut the 18 hole layout for the Outaouais Open. We will alter our schedule slightly over the next weeks.

Tuesday July 16th – Singles play night on the current 27 layout. Number of holes is TBD. Possibility to win Ontario Provincials qualification for Super Spin members

Thursday July 18th – Debut 18 hole layout for the Outaouais Open!!! We will play doubles format.

Tuesday July 23rd – Singles play night on the 18 hole layout. Possibility to win Ontario Provincials qualification for Super Spin members

Thursday July 25th – Stay tuned. Debating what to do with Friday night doubles but Johnny is taking Friday off so he may want to party!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

League Night July 18th

The 18 hole layout was set up last night. Thank you Disco for the help.

We will play best disc doubles tonight from the mid tee’s.

Coolers, Burgers, and Dogs in effect.

Here is the par’s that I have come up with so far. A few holes may still tweak before the tournament. Flirting with moving old 21 basket deeper and a few other things….

Hope to see you out.

Hole/Par/Comments
    1 4 Combination of 27 hole layout holes 1 and 2 (referred to as old)
    2 3 Old 3
    3 5 Old 4
    4 5 Old 5
    5 4 Old 7
    6 5 Old 8
    7 4 Old/New 10
    8 3 Old 11
    9 3 Old 13
    10 4 New tee location shooting to old 16 basket
    11 4 Old 17
    12 3 Old 19
    13 3 Old 20
    14 3 Old 21
    15 4 Old 23
    16 3 Old 24
    17 3 Old 26
    18 4 Old 27

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

Good times last night.

I updated the above post mapping new holes to old for those interested.

New holes number 1 and 10 played great last night. Layout was challenging in doubles for sure. Was either a 59 or 60 that won.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night July 25

League will be on this week!!!

We will play a round of singles from the mids.
    I am reluctant to attempt to give out a provincials pass as daylight can be an issue. We will plan something else on a weekend for the next two passes I have to give out.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser.

Anybody going to arrive after 5:45 please get in contact with me before hand. Given we are playing singles, people can tee-off earlier as long as it is a card of at least 3 players.

Coolers and burgers in effect!

Hope to see you out.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Avatar Pyrell.
    Pyrell
    Participant

Corrected the above post to July 25th. Had put 24th by mistake. Course is open both nights. Thursday buy-in is optional this week and people may want to choose different pads. We will go with the flow.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night August 1

We will play the evil layout in random doubles plus everyone gets a freezy included. YES!!!

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser.

Anybody going to arrive after 5:45 please get in contact with me before hand. We will like to tee off as soon as possible.

Please make your best efforts to start having lights for some discs. We will start finishing in dark soon. I will start to light 18 and 17 tonight.

Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night August 8

I will be around today if anybody wants to come out early. 🙂

We will play the evil layout in random doubles. Last weeks flow of play was great.

Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $26.

Anybody going to arrive after 5:45 please get in contact with me before hand. We will like to tee off as soon as possible and I will make every effort to accommodate up to a 6:15 arrival.

Last week flowed great but still please make your best efforts to start having lights for some discs. We will start finishing in the dark soon. I will light a few more holes today.

Hope to see you out.

Pyrell
    Participant

League Night August 15

We will play the evil layout in singles from the yellows. Low scoring Ettyville member (not already qualified) will win a Ontario Provincials Pass.
    Buy in is $5, Green Fees $5 for non-members, $2 dollar optional 50/50 ace pot course fundraiser. Ace pot sits at $31.
    We will like to tee off as soon as possible starting at 5:30. Later arrivals are ok just get a hold of me before hand.
    Last week flowed great but still please make your best efforts to start having lights for some discs. We will start finishing in the dark soon.
    Hope to see you out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.