13.7 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Hyzernaughts present the Gardenway Putt and Approach Challenge

Home Forums Events Other Events The Hyzernaughts present the Gardenway Putt and Approach Challenge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    colincolin
    Participant

Saturday Nov 9 @ 1pm – 2001 Gardenway Dr, Orléans, ON K4A 2Y7 – https://goo.gl/maps/zDWcm1anWci1rRuc9

This putt and approach challenge is a fun twist on the 25c putter game that I was taught at the McCormick course.

– Every player can only carry 3 discs each. You’ll probably want putters or mid-ranges. I’ll have extras to choose from if you or a friend needs one.
    – At each tee, you will throw each of your discs.
    – You’ll get 1 point if you hit the bull’s eye (within 4m of the pin/basket)
    – You’ll get 2 points if you can sink your putt with that disc that was thrown from where it lies.
    – Or You’ll get 1 point if you can get your disc in with only 2 putts.
    – So, at each hole, there’s a maximum of 9 points up for grabs. (3 points for each of your discs)
    – All tees will vary from 150 – 250 feet in length
    – Dylan and I will be marking all the bull’s eyes and C1 limits with spray paint.
    – The winner after 18 holes is the golfer with the most points.
    – There will be 2 pools of players. Pool A and Pool B.
    – Each hole will have 2 sets of tees, one for Pool A and a closer one for Pool B.
    – You can choose which pool you want to play in.
    – Entry fee is $5 and all payouts go to the winners in each Pool. 70% first. 20% second. 10% third.
    – There will be a $2 optional ace-pot.
    – The course will also be open for those that just want to play for fun. This is the perfect opportunity to bring new disc golfers!
    – On top of all this, there will be two prizes (Hyzernaught Discs) given out to a player in each pool in a putt-off challenge after the rounds are over!

Let us know if you can make it… Gardenway is setup perfectly for this kind of course.

colincolin
    Participant

Signed Up:

– Dylan McDonald
    – Colin McDonald
    – Bernie McDonald (My dad is going to try it out!)
    – Chris Landry
    – Steph Landry
    – Gabe Senecal
    – Taelor McKinney
    – Mike McCormick
    – Jeff Lariviere

Please arrive around 1:30-1:45 and we’ll get you out right away and dry to avoid finishing in the dark.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by colincolin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.