2.1 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, October 25, 2020

The 19th ODGC Ice Bowl – February 8, 2020 – Larrimac Winter Disc Golf Course

Home Forums Events Ice League The 19th ODGC Ice Bowl – February 8, 2020 – Larrimac Winter Disc Golf Course

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    bbpbbp
    Participant

I guess I should ask. Tricky, are you over the age of 40?

bbpbbp
    Participant

Well, Dylan moved up to Sub-Zero.

The age protected division is looking better and better.

bbpbbp
    Participant

Let’s all remember I kicked his butt at shlockey.

Tricky DeeTricky Dee
    Participant

I am indeed over 40. I’ll take advantage of it.

bbpbbp
    Participant

(ummm, I’m thinking the ODGC is probably mostly masters. is this good? and should we all be carrying aspirin and know CPR?)

bbpbbp
    Participant

I’m picking up the players’ pack discs from Daredevil today and they’ll be available to players who have paid for the Ice Bowl. Give you a chance to ribbon them up for the big day (which is Saturday Feb 8th, if anyone is confused)

omromr
    Participant

I’m in. Senior Grandmaster or Open. 😉

Tricky DeeTricky Dee
    Participant

Is the Walrus an overstable midrange? It looks like it should be, by the numbers. I need something to replace my beat in buzzz OS that turns over now.

bbpbbp
    Participant

The Walrus is not an overstable mid. It’s a slow straight flier. It’s a touch-disc. Max uses it as an flick-annie slam-the-basket putt.

Numbers on discs are not science

HastyHasty
    Participant

Steph and I are in. Am for myself. Will get back about what were bringing for potluck

bbpbbp
    Participant

So we played the course. Compared to last year, we took out a downhill par 4 and made a downhill-ace-run-aftewardsr-toboggan-to-the-basket par 3 (hole 9). The Abyss shot (hole 8)has been aced by BABY, so it ain’t so hard.

All ball golf greens are going to be a hazard (they are roped). To be avoided at all costs. But, if you land in there, do your best to not walk on the snow, retrieve your disc and throw from 1m from entry to Hazard-green. No penalty stroke.

On and over highway is OB. Yup. I went over. I think that’s it for take-a-stroke-OB.

bbpbbp
    Participant

Gotcha Landrys!

Keymaster

in, sub-zero. fees, dues, and tournament fees sent via etransfer.

bbpbbp
    Participant

Umm. You sent all that where? I didn’t receive an email transfer.

I’m guessing you sent all the $$ to the ODGC-transactions account. Shitty. I’ll see if I can get it from them.

Just a reminder that TDs don’t have access to the ODGC bank account to pay for the events they run. Pay TDs directly.

bbpbbp
    Participant

Pay the ODGC for membership fees and dues through – odgctransactions@gmail.com

Pay the TD for the 2020 ICE BOWL through – ODGCIBTD@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.