8.3 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Friday, October 18, 2019

Ottawa Disc Golf Club Ice Bowl XVIII | Saturday, February 9 | 9am

Home Forums Events Ice League Ottawa Disc Golf Club Ice Bowl XVIII | Saturday, February 9 | 9am

Tagged: 

This topic contains 48 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by andros andros 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Hyzer Meister
    Participant

I’m in. Lunch dish is TBD.

Claus

bbp
    bbp
    Participant

[quote quote=1424]

Facebook is shit

I agree, however our FB page is our most active channel.[/quote]

It’s funny how our quotes seem like we’re yelling all of a sudden (curious to see the double quote results)

colin
    colin
    Participant

Dylan is now “in”. He saw me getting all my discs ready and couldn’t resist ๐Ÿ™‚

Steph, can you sign him into the Above Freezing division?

bbp
    bbp
    Participant

[quote quote=1440]Dylan is now โ€œinโ€. He saw me getting all my discs ready and couldnโ€™t resist ?

Steph, can you sign him into the Above Freezing division?[/quote]

Wicked. We have made some fun Junior Mullie rules to make them more ‘competitive’ in the Above Freezing div

I see the Ice Bowl first post follows all the pages of the thread. Is that special? Does that happen in all threads? What are the rules that govern this occurrence? So many questions…

bbp
    bbp
    Participant

That’s a big smiley face

Chrispy
    Chrispy
    Keymaster

Based on the menu, I’ll grab some veggies and chips to round out the apps/snacks.

As for the forum comment, you can make a post sticky to show up on the top of the forum pages. As far as the rules go, we’re in the wild west of new forums so no rules have been established. Also, not sure how you got that giant smiley face, but I’ll play with some settings.

Before the summer season gets underways, we’ll collect some forum feedback and I can adjust the settings accordingly.

mike mccormick
    Participant

I will bring some apple crisp.

If there are only two of us in the masters, I will play open.

Do we bring our own plates and cutlery?

colin
    colin
    Participant

Steph: Can I e-transfer my tourney fees as well as my ODGC membership fees to that same address? And if so, do you want me to make separate transfer for ODGC membership and Tourney fees, or can it be all in one?

Steph Clavel
    Steph Clavel
    Participant

We have plates, bowls and cutlery covered!

Steph Clavel
    Steph Clavel
    Participant

Yes, you can etransfer both to ODGCtransactions, but in separate etransfers please!

Steph Clavel
    Steph Clavel
    Participant

Tee Signs

Steph Clavel
    Steph Clavel
    Participant

Tee sign preview!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shoes
    Shoes
    Participant

Brenda’s bringing mini pita bread, roasted red pepper hummus, spinach dip, and caesar salad from the both of us

colin
    colin
    Participant

I’ve created a monster! Dylan got home from the ice bowl and made me setup a basket in the basement. He’s been putting everyday since then.

Yesterday he probably putted over 200 times and watched over 4 hours of disc golf on youtube. My wife is loosing her mind! lololol Me on the other hand… I love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

So, Dylan is curious to know the final standing for the ice bowl. Did anyone take some photos of the final standings?

andros
    andros
    Participant

My bad I’ve been in hibernation watching disc golf on Youtube myself! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hopefully have the results up this week.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.