7 C
Ottawa, Ontario
Sunday, May 31, 2020

Mudslide at the Cove Sunday May 5th 2019

Home Forums Events ODGC Tournaments and Events Mudslide at the Cove Sunday May 5th 2019

• This topic has 24 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ShoesShoes.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    David MilksDavid Milks
    Participant

If it’s not too late, I’m in. Do I pay someone now or at the tournament?

FisherFisher
    Participant

I will be attending this event but my pointer finger is mangled. I have a new grip that hopefully will last the day.

I will have Girl Guide cookies for sale.

As nobody checks this site any longer I would like to post this event to Facebook. Any Objections?

colincolin
    Participant

Dylan is bringing a friend along with him on sunday, Marco. Another new guy that’s never played before, that we’re hoping will get hooked and will become a hyzernaught 🙂

colincolin
    Participant

Fish: I don’t think there’d be any objections ever to promoting ODGC events. So, go for it!

Participant

Hey guys is there still a spot open? Would love to come and play this tomorrow !

ShoesShoes
    Participant

Lots of room bud

Ken DarcovichKen Darcovich

Claus and Stacie, thanks again for putting on a good show.

If possible, please post the Mudslide results before ~ noon tomorrow, so the HCs
    can be updated for TOSS at Kanata.

Congrats to Reggie and Steph on their titles, and also to Colin for making a battle out
    of the final round, all while being busy with parenting.

Participant

Results are shown on the 1st post. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for coming out.

Keymaster

Shouldn’t Reggie’s total score be 108, instead of 110? His round scores show 54 54. Just curious.

ShoesShoes
    Participant

He shot 54 – 56. Looks like Clausy typed it wrong

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.