- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
|Celebrate Ottawa’s Disc Golf Community|
|21st Annual PLAID JACKET|
|SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30th, 2018|
|Larrimac Golf & Tennis Club|
2 Rounds of 18 holes, Lunch in between and a Ring of fire thrown in.
New PLAID layout at Larrimac
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (accepting epayments via this email)
– PM: andros
Sunday, September 30th
7:00-8:00 – Set up
8:00-9:00 – Registration (Club House)
9:00-9:15 – Players Meeting (Club House)
9:30-12:00 – Round #1 (18 holes)
12:00-1:00 – LUNCH Provided (Club House)
1:00-4:00 – Round #2 (18 holes)
4:30-6:00 – Bytown Broker Big-Time 6 (Gallery)
6:00-6:30 – Ring of Fire*
7:00 – Awards Ceremony (Club House)
*RoF will occur if there are any additional prizes that remain
Plaid Jacket House Rules
The Larrimac Golf and Tennis Club have been kind enough to let us all enjoy the Plaid Jacket at their facility. There are a few special rules in place to ensure that we are welcomed back to this amazing golf course. Please respect them at all times.
• No outside alcohol allowed on the course, clubhouse or parking lot.
Alcohol can purchased from the bar inside Larrimac as well as the beverage cart.
• No cleats
• No pets
• No music on the course
• Sand traps are to be avoided and raked if entered
• Greens are O.B. and to be avoided.
(Do not throw overhand or spiking throws around the greens)
• Water Traps are O.B. Your discs can be retrieved but DO NOT enter the water
• Disc marks must be replaced
• Carts are to stay on the cart path or driven 90 degree on the fairways as much as possible
Frost – Unfortunately if there is frost on the ground the morning of the Plaid we are not able to be on the course at all until the frost is gone. This means no walking the course or warming up on the grass. This is very important; walking on the grass will damage it. This may mean the starting time will be delayed because of frost.
There will be 21 available to rent at the Larrimac ProShop on Plaid Sunday.
Rates are as follows and are sold per seat;
$20 + taxes for the day, $10 + taxes for one round
I will have the majority of the cards ready well before we start which will help with round 1 cart sharing but there will undoubtedly be some cart juggling for round 2.
Larrimac is offering to host us for dinner as well and features;
BBQ steak for $26 that you grill yourself on a charcoal grill
Comes with potato, salad buffet and dessert for $26 taxes and gratuities inc.
*Minimum 12 needed to host the bbq so let me know asap so I can pass along #s
**Plaid lunch is covered by entry fees however the steak dinner is not, payment made to Larrimac on gameday