Home › Forums › Events › ODGC Tournaments and Events › 2019 Plaid Jacket – Tournament information and Registration list › Reply To: 2019 Plaid Jacket – Tournament information and Registration list
Plaid Jacket House Rules
The Larrimac Golf and Tennis Club have been kind enough to let us all enjoy the Plaid Jacket at their facility. There are a few special rules in place to ensure that we are welcomed back to this amazing golf course. Please respect them at all times.
• No outside alcohol allowed on the course, clubhouse or parking lot.
Alcohol can purchased from the bar inside Larrimac as well as the beverage cart.
• No cleats
• No pets
• No music on the course
• Sand traps are to be avoided and raked if entered
• Greens are O.B. and to be avoided.
(Do not throw overhand or spiking throws around the greens)
• Water Traps are O.B. Your discs can be retrieved but DO NOT enter the water
• Disc marks must be replaced
• Carts are to stay on the cart path or driven 90 degree on the fairways as much as possible
Frost – Unfortunately if there is frost on the ground the morning of the Plaid we are not able to be on the course at all until the frost is gone. This means no walking the course or warming up on the grass. This is very important; walking on the grass will damage it. This may mean the starting time will be delayed because of frost.