Home › Forums › Disc Golf › Disc Golf General Discussion › Larrimac Disc Golf Course Rules of Play – And Discussion › Reply To: Larrimac Disc Golf Course Rules of Play – And Discussion
After finally playing the whole course, there have been some tweaks.
– The basket has been moved 15 feet into the woods on the top of the grass knob.
– We will ask for permission to trim the maple on the tee pad. It was designed prior to foliage.
– The basket will be moved this week by Justin to the other side of the White-Ball fairway in behind the schnarb we play into on Plaid 2. It will have the Sisters-Keeper green and a sand trap fronting it. The schnarb will protect attacks from the right. And the backstop woods (you wish) will protect from a rear assault. Thank you Justin
– A new measurement will be made for both holes
– Ben has made scorecards with course map on the back. They are in the Larrimac clubhouse
– We are looking for a sturdy mushroom house approximately 40-60 cm high to provide Herman’s buddy Harold a cool abode.