League Night April 25, 2019
Important details for this evening
1) Course has standing water in spots. Wet foot wear is recommended. Worst case is like a 6 inch puddle to navigate. I’ll announce the casual water rules tonight.
2) Flood waters are still up. Johnston Rd, Boileau Rd, and Schnupp Rd are likely closed. Come around the back way via Roblillard Rd. (the paved way).
3) No coolers or food tonight.
Show up anytime this afternoon as Cameron and Ardib will be around.
We will play best disc random draw doubles starting at 6:30 pm. Amount of holes will be TBD based on number and general conditions.
– $5 buy in plus $5 green fee’s for non pass holders
– $2 50/50 progressive ace pot (proceeds to Ettyville Super Spin events and course upgrades)
-$40 season pass available (note: this is not a pass just to this league. This is a pass/membership to play the Super Spin for the season)
Hope to see you there.