Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events -> Mud Slide at the Cove - April 16, 2011 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Nice Deuce!

I assume your TD software package went off without a hitch at the Mudslide?

For those interested; Geoff Penton's round 1 score of 54 is now the official
course record for Alcove as the Mudslide was it's first official tournament.


Claus still holds the unofficial record of 50 right?

Nice work out there BBP
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:

Claus still holds the unofficial record of 50 right?


Check it out yourself.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast


Last edited by andros on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:

Claus still holds the unofficial record of 50 right?


Check it out yourself.


where is that thread?
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
where is that thread?


You love looking for things don't you? smile

http://www.odgc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8443
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:
where is that thread?


You love looking for things don't you? smile

http://www.odgc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8443


Thx....me no like searching....me want now....lol

The unofficial is wrong for Alcove. Claus shot a 50 the day we installed the tonals. Someone else will back me up on this
_________________
meh


Last edited by Thumber on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. Too late for this
http://www.odgc.ca/forums/search.php
_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:
where is that thread?


You love looking for things don't you? smile

http://www.odgc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8443


Thx....me no like searching....me want now....lol


Yes child, time for your bottle now.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:
andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:
where is that thread?


You love looking for things don't you? smile

http://www.odgc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8443


Thx....me no like searching....me want now....lol


Yes child, time for your bottle now.
\


MMMM.....Jaeger
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:

The unofficial is wrong for Alcove. Claus shot a 50 the day we installed the tonals. Someone else will back me up on this


I was there.

Take a look at what i wrote at the bottom of that thread;
(because I know you don't like reading the fine writing smile )

Quote:
For simplicity all records posted are from the 2010 season and on.
Old records are omitted because of redesigns/changes to courses.


We put the tonals in at Alcove in 2009 I believe.

One more reason the loop near hole 9 was different than it is today than when we installed it.

The course played different back then.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:

The unofficial is wrong for Alcove. Claus shot a 50 the day we installed the tonals. Someone else will back me up on this


I was there.

Take a look at what i wrote at the bottom of that thread;
(because I know you don't like reading the fine writing smile )

Quote:
For simplicity all records posted are from the 2010 season and on.
Old records are omitted because of redesigns/changes to courses.


We put the tonals in at Alcove in 2009 I believe.

One more reason the loop near hole 9 was different than it is today than when we installed it.

The course played different back then.


Coolio......If anyone ever asks me though i am going to get all wizened lookin and tell the story of the Day Claus shattered the record.
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:

The unofficial is wrong for Alcove. Claus shot a 50 the day we installed the tonals. Someone else will back me up on this


I was there.

Take a look at what i wrote at the bottom of that thread;
(because I know you don't like reading the fine writing smile )

Quote:
For simplicity all records posted are from the 2010 season and on.
Old records are omitted because of redesigns/changes to courses.


We put the tonals in at Alcove in 2009 I believe.

One more reason the loop near hole 9 was different than it is today than when we installed it.

The course played different back then.


Coolio......If anyone ever asks me though i am going to get all wizened lookin and tell the story of the Day Claus shattered the record.


And, just like always, we will believe every word you say.
_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly D wrote:
Thumber wrote:
andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:

The unofficial is wrong for Alcove. Claus shot a 50 the day we installed the tonals. Someone else will back me up on this


I was there.

Take a look at what i wrote at the bottom of that thread;
(because I know you don't like reading the fine writing smile )

Quote:
For simplicity all records posted are from the 2010 season and on.
Old records are omitted because of redesigns/changes to courses.


We put the tonals in at Alcove in 2009 I believe.

One more reason the loop near hole 9 was different than it is today than when we installed it.

The course played different back then.


Coolio......If anyone ever asks me though i am going to get all wizened lookin and tell the story of the Day Claus shattered the record.


And, just like always, we will believe every word you say.


Touche lol

good times this morning
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
55. Killer.


One better. Wink
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
deuce
Big-Arm


Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 902

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Nice Deuce!

I assume your TD software package went off without a hitch at the Mudslide?


It did, thanks Andros. It's pretty simple now (just handles total and adjusted scores), but I will improve it over time to take hole by hole scoring to provide the kind of summaries you are used to seeing from LNF.
_________________
"You don't grind - you don't shine!"
-Reggie Evans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clausr
MOD Champion


Joined: 13 Jun 2002
Posts: 1486
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:


We put the tonals in at Alcove in 2009 I believe.

One more reason the loop near hole 9 was different than it is today than when we installed it.
The course played different back then.


Different but not really different. Hole 9 was exactly where it is now, hole 10 was uphill like it is now only the tee was back another 70 ft. So it was actually harder back then.

Just causing shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clausr wrote:

Just causing shit.


Beat that dead horse. smile
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
clausr wrote:

Just causing shit.


Beat that dead horse. smile


Who put the Tyrant in charge again?
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8377
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:

Who put the Tyrant in charge again?


He put himself in charge.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:

Who put the Tyrant in charge again?


He put himself in charge.


As Tyrants are prone to do.
_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
clausr
MOD Champion


Joined: 13 Jun 2002
Posts: 1486
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll just have to settle for the unofficial unofficial record. Is there a thread for that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts