Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> OD MMX - Highway to Ettyville - July 31st - August 1st Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuce
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing weekend! Huge thanks to the Pytel family!! Unbelievable hospitality!

Wish I could have stuck around for the super longs, doubles, etc. Maybe next year! Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks again John and MWH!

Last edited by deuce on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
vinylfactory
Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew!

What a weekend. Simply incredible.

Thank yous are deserved all around, to everyone who participated in this event.

Johnny Pyles...two years running the OD Host of the Year. Perennial King. The course, the amenities, the hospitality and love, the music, the tractor, the augur, THE CORN!, the beef, the breakfasts, Stableford...so many things that you do for us to party like rock stars and have a lifelong memory of it! You are THE BEST! And if was awesome to play dubs with you on Monday.

The Pytel Family, for your inspired efforts, for putting up with us, and for helping us in every way. Cam--great mini course!

The Men With Hats. Best. Team. Ever. You guys rock and roll! I can't imagine a better crew to work with, and it is always my privilege and pleasure to serve with you. Kelly--absolutely wicked job on the printing!

To the ODGC, for lending Pytel their baskets so we only have one tonal to throw at! Thanks guys, your support really means a lot!

To the good folks who donated their time to help with the course and with the tournament--Mario and Kirk and Nicki, and everyone else I have forgotten right now!

And to you, our players and supporters. The OD Tour is you. And it's getting bigger and better and more awesome with every event. The momentum is building and the future of Ontario Disc Golf is simply breathtaking to watch unfold. It has been an enormous joy for me to see all the wonderful new friends fitting right in with our old stalwarts and loyal friends. The OD Family is growing every day, and you all remain the reason we run these wonderful events!

A special thank you to you cats in Ottawa! Another record turnout by some new favourite people as well as our good old pals! The Men With Hats extend a special tip of the chapeau to you, our Ottawa friends. We thank you, and we always look forward to seeing you all again. Some of you are already in for DiscStock--well chosen!

Thanks to the weather for being so uniquely kind to the OD Tour. Better and more righteous weather could not be found.

And finally, thanks to Briggsy, who had to deal with the sodden mess that was Bee after three days at Ettyville, the last one draped off the trailer guzzling what remained of the cooler contents. I very much appreciate the ride. The best bench nap ever!

Results to come. They are still sitting in the ScorePort at Pytel's under the half dome. As soon as Johnny can clear his system of the lingering effects of blunt force trauma to the frontal lobes, I'm sure we'll get them scores posted.

In the meantime, here are the finishers:

Division Name
1. Pro Six Gun Juice
2. Pro Bee
2. Pro Nao
4. Pro Deanur
5. Pro ScottyJ!
6. Pro Turly
7. Pro Chappy
8. Pro Tub
8. Pro Rolly
10. Pro The Human
11. Pro Gyba
12. Pro OMR
13. Pro Muller

1. AM1 Gab
2. AM1 Andros
3. AM1 Alistair
4. AM1 Thumber Shane
5. AM1 Justin Cook
6. AM1 AxelFudge
7. AM1 Marc Battie
8. AM1 C-Kyle
9. AM1 Mike McCormick
9. AM1 Rob Deuce
10. AM1 Ti-Ben
12. AM1 K-Kyle

1. masters Tibor
2. masters Bibi

1. W1 Reba
2. W1 Leona Lioness
3. W1 Jess
4. W1 Holly D
5. W1 Heather
6 W1 Kristina

1. AM2 Max Beyer
2. AM2 Jon SoulBrutha
3. AM2 Coconut Fluffer
4. AM2 Beattie
5. AM2 Schneegs
6. AM2 Michiel Hart
7. AM2 Commander GoodTimes
8. AM2 Big Mac
9. AM2 OTC Jeff
10. AM2 Wally The Liaison
11. AM2 Mark Atos
12. AM2 Marc DuFresne
13. AM2 Jeff Lewis
14. AM2 Rob Hale
15. AM2 Ottawa Adam
Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

a few photos

http://picasaweb.google.ca/111059965158780195894/20100802ODTourEttyville#

Last edited by Mike McCormick on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recap...

$367.50 raised for the Dusan foundation, and donated today, from the Stableford side show!!! Amazing and something I hope to continue.

1200 Beer Cans
100 Beer Bottles
40 Liquor/wine bottles
??? Coolers, Ceasars, Dessert beers, etc

100% Good times.

OD Tours rocks!!!!
axelfudge
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: