Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> South River & North Bay Spring tourneys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusan
Putter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: South River & North Bay Spring tourneys Reply with quote

Hey O-town golfers. I appreciate being able to post these here on your forum, thanks! Here's 2 events on the same weekend in North Bay and South River for your consideration:

North Bay Saturday:

South River Sunday:

Both are ODSA 'North' Region qualifiers.
Camping available at my place or motel is South River is:
www.algonquinmotel.ca
Hope to see some of you in Algonquin Country, otherwise I will see some of you at OD Tour's Shire stop, BigMan!
Dusan
Putter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, me again. As per your requirements for posting non-ODGC events, I am, at this point, naming the primary beneficiaries of the events as:
Muckin' Aournd in the Bay: Algonquin Disc Golf and North Bay Disc Golf Club and the participants.
Black Fly Fling: Algonquin Disc Golf/South River Disc Golf Club and the participants.
Both of the 'clubs' named are non-formalized entities, but do have bank accounts and members. Just no letters of incorp and all that...we're too small at this point.
Hope that helps and if it doesn't meet your requirements, I am sure Paul B will PM me...cool cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: