Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> Shire round on Saturday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wierdsma
Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Shire round on Saturday Reply with quote

So y'all know im moving to Victoria in 2 weeks. We are having a going away party next week Saturday (the 21st). Twirly gave the go ahead to have a round at his place. Aiming for a 10:15 tee off. I have people showing up at my place in carp at 2pm after the round. For those who are free come on out. We can do a doubles or singles game,depending on how many show up.

For those that want to come for a bbq after at my place you are welcome. Im supplying burgers and hot dogs,feel free to bring a dish to share with everyone.
Fisher
ODGC Secretary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am saddened that you guys chose this day for this event. A lot of work by many people has gone into making a successful PDGA event for the ODGC and everyone who plays disc golf in Ottawa. Anyone watching this must ask "what is the point".

Have fun on Saturday everyone and best of luck to you out west Weirdy.
Rolly
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Shire round on Saturday Reply with quote

wierdsma wrote:
So y'all know im moving to Victoria in 2 weeks. We are having a going away party next week Saturday (the 21st). Twirly gave the go ahead to have a round at his place. Aiming for a 10:15 tee off. I have people showing up at my place in carp at 2pm after the round. For those who are free come on out. We can do a doubles or singles game,depending on how many show up.

For those that want to come for a bbq after at my place you are welcome. Im supplying burgers and hot dogs,feel free to bring a dish to share with everyone.

Wierdsma what is your street addy?
wierdsma
Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

221 Donald b Munroe drive. In carp. This is the only day that worked for us. I encourage everyone to go to the OO. You guys are welcome to come by for a drink or two after the tournament as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: