Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> FOUND @ South River Icebowl
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusan
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

OYE!
Pengelly (D)
We've had some melt action here in the River so I stopped by Hole 9 to look fer yer disc on my way home from work and lo' & behold a bright orange 170g Firechicken justa settin there on the snow there!
So, I have it. Will hole...er hold until further instruction. I'll email Arthur too.
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

Was she on the friendly side of the road, or way out there over by the canoe/chair factory?
Dawn
Tonal Pole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

Yipppppppeeeeee! Thank you sooo much. I love my fire chicken so. Actually if I get that one back then I can give back the one I pinched from Arthur.
I have to admit I am a little curious as to where that thing could have landed.
Thanks again for the fantatstic ice bowl. I cannot wait to come up to South River for your next big tournament.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

I'm so curious to where that disc ended up.
Arthur
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

I'm curious too Dusan. How far off target was she

Thanks for finding it again, it will nice to have my own firebird back

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

Kiwi, incase you didnt see it on the ODG forum. I have your pink beast with the funky dye on it.
Arthur
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

Great thanks Mr Diggler. I'll get you to take it to Chili and give it to one of the ODGC boys if you don't mind. I'll ask them nicely if they can bring it back for me.

Wow, looks like I'll have all the discs back that I lost over winter. Brilliant.

Dawn
Tonal Pole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

Great, there is room in my bag for a few more of yours....since you have so many.
El Cool Magnifico
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn:
Great, there is room in my bag for a few more of yours....since you have so many.

She doesn't say much but when she does it is funny!

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

No Stink! haha
Dusan
Putter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: FOUND @ South River Icebowl Reply with quote

It was NOT on the other side of the road. It WAS on the other side of the #9 fairway, in the middle of that scrubby pin cherry to the right of the fairway. Mystery solved. Nothing like a nice reunion!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: