Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League -> TOSS 2007 Lemons and Lollipops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Bourgeois
ODGC Tuesday Night Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: TOSS 2007 Lemons and Lollipops Reply with quote

The TOSS 2007 Season has come to a close. It has been a pleasure hosting these events this season, and I hope that it was a pleasure participating in them as well.

As with all of its events, the ODGC strives to provide to you a world class disc golf experience. We can't make our events better unless we know what it is that you like about our events, and what it is that you would like to see changed.

Here is your opportunity to voice those things you observed this season which you felt were lemons or lollipops. Your critical review of the 2007 season will be used to enhance the Tuesday League experience for the 2008 disc golf season.

Lemons - things you didn't like.

Lollipops - things you liked.

This is not a discussion, but an expression. Please do not debate anyone's Lemons or Lollipops. Post without fear of being put down or ganged up on.

I'll begin:

Lollipop: Every event was scheduled to end before darkness this season. It was great to finish without having to look for discs in the twilight.

Lollipop: The reduction in fees on Tuesdays from $6 to $5 was not only convenient, but allowed me to recapture in savings most of the dues that I payed this year.

Lemon: My handicap didn't change.

[Edited by burjwahzeh on 2007 Oct 22 14:54]

Last edited by Paul Bourgeois on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lollipop: A regularly scheduled evening for me to get and throw plastic (DG style).

Lemon: I didn't get out nearly as often as I'd hoped.
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lollipop - Good times, in a format I enjoy; Golf.

Lemon - Almost impossible to get payed out at JCP, though I up'd my handicap from a 4 to a 7 to make it more possible. Wink

Lemon - Never played Flat Mnt on a Tuesday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: