Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> APX Swirls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthur
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: APX Swirls Reply with quote

Does anyone have any of these. If so, Dawn would desperately like to get hold of some please. Let us know if anyone has them.

I'm going to check with Twirly in his store tomorrow, but thought I'd ask here as I'm lazy. And it's not really me either, it's Dawn.

Thanks
r'n'r outlaw
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one. It used to be my putter but didn't work for me so I stopped using it a while ago. Since then, I got a Rhyno.

My APX is yellowish/pink...looks a little used (because it is) but I don't use it anymore. I should be showing up at ice league tomorrow and it'll be in my bag...
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell would anyone want APX Swirls?!? They don't make them anymore, and most of them were in the 160s. That's a crazy girl you got there Kiwi. My brother used to love the Swirl. He had about 5 of them. No idea were any of them might be though.
Arthur
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: I know Reply with quote

I know, she's crazy.

The putters are actually a present for a girl in Kalamazoo that has introduced us to the disc golfers and courses down there. She loves them so it was a gift for her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: