Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> 2006 Squid Count
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splash
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: 2006 Squid Count Reply with quote

Let's keep track of how many wet discs we return this year!

Last night I went in to the overflowing Ottawa River up over my knees to recover a disc thrown at the substitute basket (the big rusty buoy) which I threw way too far to the right.

Since I was wet anyways, I went searching for Rolly's errant drives from last week, and recovered one of them, his yellow/green Bowling Green Budweiser Sidewinder. I then found nothing near the wet #1 basket, as the shadows and low light didn't help the visibility in that area.

I won't count finding my own disc in the river, but I will count Rolly's. Rolly - I'm not likely to play at JCP until next week, but it will be in my car and available the next time we meet. I'll be at the S3 event at Vincent Massey Park next Sunday, so perhaps thats the earliest I can easily get it back to you.

Splash - 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: