Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Lost XL/Found Valkyrie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenW
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

While helping out with KEn and the kids today I lost my fly-dye Z plastic XL driver on the fairway for #4 (a demo throw from well in front of the red tee). I took my eye off of the flight path to say something to one of the kids and didn't go to retrieve it for a few minutes so I'm not sure where it landed. Mike Holden, Ken Darkovich and I searched the fairway (including under inches of leaves) and came up empty-handed. It has my name and either my email address or my old phone number on it, possibly both.

On the bright side I did find a dyed champion valkyrie belong to a Mr Stefan Dobrev. Find my XL and you can have it back.

Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenW:

On the bright side I did find a dyed champion valkyrie belong to a Mr Stefan Dobrev. Find my XL and you can have it back.

Great! Where it was?

I will come today afternoon to JCP, I will have a look. But that area has A LOT of leafs.

Please, drop the Valk to Don's bag, I might need it on the Island.

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

I'll bring the Valkyrie with me to the Island. Thanks Ben!

While people are looking for discs, please keep an eye open for my much-loved old school purple Eclipse. It was thrown with too much anhyzer, so it sailed past and to the right of the 18th hole's basket onto the slope below the hole, but not in the woods.

It was getting too dark to look for it last night, so it might be easy to find in the daytime...

Edit: crappy images...

[This message has been edited by Don Lane (edited October 21, 2004).]

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

...an eclipse...that's were it belongs.
BenW
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

Your Valkyrie was found on the #4 fairway about 15-20 feet to the left of the basket close to the big tree under some leaves.
Hogger
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

Don:
I still have that other eclipse of yours...the yellow one.

------------------
-Mike

"Tell Daddy how you want it" -LL Cool J (as Deke in S.W.A.T)

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

S'aw right... I'll cross my fingers for the safe return of the purple one.

BBP only likes that disc slightly more than my beat up Puma or my infrequently used Spider. I'll see if DiscDiggler wants to trade something cool for my opaque Spider in Toronto...

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

He-Don, you have the most eclectic taste for discs. There's a "griffin" on ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20851&item=7108633231&rd=1 and there's also a "pegasus" http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20851&item=7108180239&rd=1aand a "raven" (EDIT: this one didn't work).
...and with the dollar over $0.80, there's some good deals to be had on EBay.

BBP

[This message has been edited by BigBrotherPenton (edited October 21, 2004).]

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Lost XL/Found Valkyrie Reply with quote

He-Don, here's another one for you 138g... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20851&item=7108627307&rd=1

A "lynx".

BBP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: