Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Portable holes?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turnonthejets

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Is there such thing as portable disc golf holes? Does anyone arround have any? The company is looking at perhpas setting up a mini course for our July 4th day. Since most of our clients are American we get to goof off
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Some of the club members have portables. It is also a possibility the Club itself will have some portables itself to sell off at good prices if anyone is interested.
DFB
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Cool. What company do you work for?

Daredevil Discs bought a practice basket a few weeks ago. It's the larger "Ching" model that collapses into a bag as big as the chair-in-a-bag that you might bring to an ulty game.

Ottawa Disc Golf Club

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

The ODGC is looking to upgrade some baskets at Jacques Cartier to bring all the specs up to standard.

Unfortunately this is the expensive part of our generally low cost fringe sport. In an effort to recoupe some of the cost the club would like to make some portables from the baskets which are removed. These would then be up for sale to our community players at a very reasonable rate.

Before we go headlong into this endeavour we need some indication of the sale potential for these portables. Anyone interested let us know.

Remember not only is this good for your game but it's a way to see your $$$ immediately improve the course.

Good Golfing,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood ODGC

[This message has been edited by Ottawa Disc Golf Club (edited June 17, 2003).]

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

I'm interested in your funky baskets! I have a 7 month-old daughter who needs training!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

tankmiz
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Sure I'm interested. Who wouldn't like the oppurtunity to practice their putting in basement during the cold winter months watching the game and having a beer. The big question is how much? Got to get the wife to approve the transaction and I know price will be a factor. (Yeah I know, I'm wipped but I'm happy)
LeppyR64
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

I'm definitely interested in some (maybe 2) baskets. It'd be a great way for me and my arnprior folk to develop our game.

------------------
Jason Lepack
Left-Handed Sandbagger
leppyr64@hotmail.com

Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

I will take two for sure, maybe three depending on your price.

mike

Ottawa Disc Golf Club

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

OK, so good response. The motion will be carried at the next meeting. Further information will be made available ASAP.
ODGC
Ottawa Disc Golf Club

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Portable-Owner-Wannabees,
Here's the skinny on the great ODGC portable basket drive:

A total of 9 portables are for sale. We will have 6 Yellow Innova from holes 2,3,5,8,10 and the practice basket. We will also have 3 more created from holes 1,12 and 13. All of these will be heavy duty, in-ground quality portables with a wheeled base for easy movement around the yard.

Currently these baskets, when bought in quantity, cost $300US plus shipping. http://www.innovadiscs.com/discatcher/pro.html The cost for our ODGC baskets, tax and shipping incl. will be $250CN for ODGC members and $300CN for non-members. However non-members will be given a lifetime membership for their purchase (a $100 value)

So now it's first come first serve. A $100 deposit is required and the final payment will be due upon delivery. The baskets will be delivered the 2nd week of July. Email Joel McEwen at joelmcewen@yahoo.com to arrange for your purchase.

Good Golfing,
Your friendly Neighbourhood ODGC

Ottawa Disc Golf Club

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

4 baskets have been spoken for, contact joelmcewen@yahoo.com soon.

ODGC

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Portable holes? Reply with quote

Five baskets are spoken for. The delivery date has been confirmed for Thurs. July 10th. Just think you could have 2 weeks of back yard putting to get ready for the Capital Classic July 26,27. $100 down and the rest on delivery, it doesn't get any easier or cheaper than this. Brother Andre, Tankmiz, Mike, Leppy...where are you now? Email me at joelmcewen@yahoo.com to get your reservation in today
DFB

[This message has been edited by Dog Face Boy (edited June 27, 2003).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: