Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Played the Mont Ste Marie Course
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Played the Mont Ste Marie Course Reply with quote

While attending the Ski Patrol Golf Social at the Mont Ste Marie Golf Course, Geoff Lynch, myself and rookie golfer Catherine Malepart played a few holes of real golf.

During the evening festivities, we borrowed a golf cart and took off onto the course with our discs and a basket strapped to the cart. Although some holes were a little long at three times the length of our course, it was great to try our skills on a ball course.

By far the best was the 2nd hole, 173 yards with a elevation drop of 15 yards. You had to throw the disc in a slight downward direction otherwise it would sail off to the left. Both Geoff and I walked away with a birdie.

On a bad note the tall grass to the left of the first tee has taken my 166g Eagle away from me.

Overall I recommend the MSM Golf Course as an excellent venue. My only complaint is the $6 beers they sold from the bar cart.

[This message has been edited by Seabrook (edited July 29, 2002).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: