Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> ODGC league night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ODGC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:38 am    Post subject: ODGC league night Reply with quote

Last week's league night saw Ken Darcovich take the pot yet again. It could be time for a new challenger...

This week's format will be open mystery doubles.

Tee off is at 6:15.

This week's skills clinic will feature putting and approaching.

Hope to see you all there!

warlord
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: ODGC league night Reply with quote

We played a 3 man team with rotateing throwers, It was a super good nite .
The weather was nice, and there was no domanate team. The winners only one by a stroke or to. It was very close through the game. the wind wasnt a big factor untill the last hole,and it was there where 2 teams were going for the win.
All in all a great nite...
warlord
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: ODGC league night Reply with quote

This week we had a small group.
We played a tripple crown with three teams of two.Im sure I speak for a couple of players when I say it was a long nite.
All in all a nice nite with lots of fun.
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:51 am    Post subject: ODGC league night Reply with quote

Indeed a long night with the triple crown being played - I'm stretching my back as we speak. Thanks to Jeff for organizing while Twirly was shakin' his thing at the Tragically Hip. Hope to see a bigger payout next week, everyone's invited so come on down. Thursday's 6:15 @ hole #1
DFB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: