Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Ace Baggins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Ace Baggins Reply with quote

The scene: Hole thirteen, playing from the blue tee pads.

The cast: Chuck Shick, LittleWheels, and Big Joe Muffineater.

The action: Chuck Shick throwing from the back of the bus, struggling from Perpetual Underdog Syndrome (PUS), pulls the trusty and seasoned 171 Firebird from the satchel. Chuck consistently choosing to navigate this hole with a flick suddenly tries to make a little magic happen. Chuck spontaneously breaks from expectation and lines himself up for a drive down the path that has thus far been known as the Wah Phung Lu style. (The low right to left shot for those not in the know.)

Shortly after releasing the disc, the motley cast of characters realizes that this particular disc has a sweet set of eyes. Holding its line, avoiding the trees, the Firebird swoops in towards its prey, leaving nothing but the tell tale clang of the chains.

Wah Phung Lu Style?

Not any more.

05/11/02

LittleWheels

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Ace Baggins Reply with quote

Niiiiicce...

I came tantalizingly close twice using Wah Phung-Lu...oops, I mean Chuck Schick style at that self same hole...I'll get it, yet, just you wait and see...

Good work, CS!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited May 11, 2002).]

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 7:06 am    Post subject: Ace Baggins Reply with quote

It is my understanding that while on his way to a -13 for the "Triple Crown" Chuck managed to ace #9 yellow. When it rains it pours. Good work Chuck.
DFB
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 7:42 am    Post subject: Ace Baggins Reply with quote

Release the hounds! Nice work Chucky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: