Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Bargain Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Does a Bargain Bin of golf discs exist for sale or testing ? I'd like to try out various discs to see how they react and which ones I like without going through the agony of losing new ones in the river !

BB

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Hey Face,
Go to CD Exchange at 142 Rideau St.

Twirly has built " Ottawa's Ultimate and Disc Golf Store" into his existing operation...
You can borrow discs,buy discs and gear, and he can help you with tips and pointers as well.
Cheers,
chowder

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Is the new stock of discs in, Chowder? I "need" some more to blame my poor game on...

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

BBface

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:25 am    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Thanks Chowd ! I was planning to go see Twirly. I'll be hitting the course often hopefully this summer during lunch if you/anyone is up for a round or a quick nine.

Cheers,
Face out

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

There are some new discs at the store but I don't think that this years batch is in yet. I do,however, believe that this order will be arriving any day....

Ottawa's Ultimate and Disc Golf Store - 142 Rideau St. in the back of CD Exchange.

PJ

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

I've been making a trip out to the CD exchange every weekend for the past month and still the clerk won't sell me anything.

Have any of you actually ever bought or even seen discs there?

Does anybody else have them them for sale?

boucher_pj@hotmail.com

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Rob has a VERY limited stock available as it's early in the season. I imagine that the new BIG shipment will arrive very soon. To answer your question, I have bought discs there (the majority, actually) and I wouldn't buy them anywhere else...except tournaments...

Andrew

------------------

hags
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

CD Exchange is the ONLY place I've ever bought discs! I never seem to run into Rob when I'm there, but I've never had a clerk refuse to sell me a disc!
BBface

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

Chowd, Hags, anyone.....Bueller ? Can you get Twirly to post something here when his new shipment has arrived ?

Face

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:28 am    Post subject: Bargain Bin Reply with quote

New shipment is in! I now have a new Leopard 166g, Banshee 165g and Aviar (the ONLY putter) 171g!

The caveat is, however, that the Disc Golf/Ulti store only opens around mid-day when another employee is in the store. That may be part of the reason why salespeople are not selling stuff to dg'ers...

There's some purty discs in there, kids!

Andrew

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: