Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> New tee pads installed!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: New tee pads installed!!! Reply with quote

There are two new sets of tee pads for each hole on the course. The original tees are the Long Tees with Short and Pro tee pads added. Each set are colour coded with the tee # and distance bolted to each pad.

Red Tees - Short
Blue Tees - Long (original tees)
Yellow Tees - Pro

A huge thank you goes out to Jeff Meldrum, the course designer and coordinator for the installation. Outstanding job!

[This message has been edited by Seabrook (edited April 21, 2002).]

Pixelsmith
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: New tee pads installed!!! Reply with quote

Was out for a round today. The new tee placements were a nice surprise. Great job!
Another surprise was seeing the second and third tee in the middle of the river.
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: New tee pads installed!!! Reply with quote

Kudos and good karma to all those involved in the design and building of the new tees and placements!

From the new tee (Long, not Pro) at number 10 I hit the post with my drive How long until #10 is aced? Some of those Pro tees are quite the challenge. I especially like #12...friggin' branch!

Are there Pro tees for every hole? I didn't see some but I also didn't know where to look.

Once again, fantastic work and thanks for the hard work, we paeons appreciate it!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

redline
Spin Doctor

Location: My canoe has run out of pancakes and the skidoo needs more woodchips.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: New tee pads installed!!! Reply with quote

A couple of quick questions:

I couldn't find the blue pad for #12 (though there wasn't a pad at all for as long as I can remember on this hole). Is it (going to be) in the same old spot?

Is the hole following 13 (13b?) going to be a permanent 19th hole?

The course looks great, though I feel like I'm walking through granny's flower bed on #9.

------------------
Cheers!

• Paul
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: New tee pads installed!!! Reply with quote

Once the water retreats and we can get down to install the pads for 2, we will also be putting in a blue on 12 and three pads on 13b. (Not sure if it will be a permanent pin, but the pads will be).

Will Ferrell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: