Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> winter golf?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 12:33 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

Has anyone been on the course lately?
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 9:14 am    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

I've only driven past it a number of times on my way to Gatineau Park to ski-skate.

I do however always look over at basket 11 from the freeway bridge, hoping to witness some exciting putt for a heap of (seal) skins.

Someone with enough organizing panache should attempt to round us all up for an Ice Bowl. It would be fun.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

December 26th.
Sunny, -5c, Beautiful.

Hard walking.

Discs are easy to find when the snow is smooth but a tourney may be a different story.

I'd play again.

Will Ferrell

TOEJAM
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 7:24 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

Let me wrap my brain around having a tourney, got some things on my plate but it certainly could be fun.
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:02 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

I think that there are a lot of us who would be itching to play, but I also have a few other tournaments on my plate over the next 4 out of 5 weekends, so I won't be able to arrange anything.

For me anyways, the weekend of Feb. 3-4 looks good.

White disc bad. Orange disc good.

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 8:58 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

I'm totally into winter golf. But I'm having a little trouble finding courses in Thailand.

Oh well, I guess I have to look on the bright side, all the Thai massages should do wonders for my throwing arm.

January 20
Sunny, 35 degrees, Beautiful.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 5:15 pm    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

sweet rub'n' tug.
long time.

I'm in to winter golf.
It's Bass-tacular.
Chowderific

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: winter golf? Reply with quote

Originally posted by Ken Darcovich (almost exactly a year ago):
quote:
Someone with enough organizing panache should attempt to round us all up for an Ice Bowl. It would be fun.

I don't know if I have "panache" but I do have lots of gumption! Winter golf is happening! Click HERE!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited January 17, 2002).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: