Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Lack of Smack Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:36 pm    Post subject: Lack of Smack Talk Reply with quote

Hello,

I would like to draw the attention of the DGOF to the fact that there has been a severe drop in the amount of shit talked here on our beloved forum.

This forum is by no means a method of communicating with the membership, not a site for obtaining opinions with which to improve our course and ourselves, nor is it a nice place to come have a spot of tea and talk with your friends...

It should be slander, slander, slander!!!!

I'll get the ball rolling again:

Have you people seen Chuck Shick's drive?

That guy spends more time in the sand box than David Hasselhoff...

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:43 am    Post subject: Lack of Smack Talk Reply with quote

ummm...ok! ok!

Gavin smells funny...no, wait...Gavin hasn't been out to the course for a loooooonnnng time...

dang...

Curse this lack of smack talk! I'm so badly out of practice. Way to make me look bad, Chowder

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:35 am    Post subject: Lack of Smack Talk Reply with quote

Thank you for holding up your end of the bargain, Brother... Gavin does smell funny. At least he's not carrying that 1% milk bag with all his discs in it anymore...

[This message has been edited by chowder (edited November 21, 2001).]

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 3:48 pm    Post subject: Lack of Smack Talk Reply with quote

Oh Chowder, this isn't St. Thomas...

Are you still mad at me for kicking sand on you when you were at the beach with your girlfriend?

P.S. I am way cooler than David Hasselhoff. Even in Germany!

[This message has been edited by Chuck Shick (edited November 22, 2001).]

Will Ferrell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: