Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> pondering the location of 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aggy
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:59 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

while i was playing hooky from life on monday i noticed it was gone again. is this planned, or another prank?
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 6:21 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Umm...try to pay attention as you wander the course, Aggy It is now located in the alternate 14 from Plaid Jacket. Ipso fatso, the technical 8 has become the technical 9.

It's actually pretty f***ing cool!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

Aggy
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:35 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

well, my game was pretty god awful by the time i hit six that I didn't make it to 14 to see the new basket

N

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:26 am    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Sorry this was leftover from the Saturday festivities. I'll try and get it back to #6 some time by the weekend.
Aggy
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

you could do it while you're out there playing your round C match with Justin Calow
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:04 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Hey Aggy, why don't you offer to move it?
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 3:17 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Good dig, Aggy!
Aggy
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

sure, I can do it, though with my luck I'll get arrested or something...
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 8:04 am    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Hey Aggy, have you moved the basket yet?
Aggy
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 6:40 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

nope. I was going to call you to confirm, but the number you left in the online system goes to UltiLife Magazine. Do I need the screw for the base, or is it still with the basket?

Nick

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:09 am    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

I'm not sure which of you yo-yo's moved it but 6 is back in its regular position. Of course I played it and then proceeded to tee off at the temporary 14 anyway....hmmm short-term memory! Anyway thanks to whomever.
DFB
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 1:11 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

Yup I moved the basket. It was about time it went back to its usual location.
Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 1:22 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

DFB you so funny!

Nuthin beats Roc
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 4:07 pm    Post subject: pondering the location of 6 Reply with quote

He's not that funny. Funny lookin maybe...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: