Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Lost driver
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FunkyWalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:57 pm    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Excuse the cross posting but I thought it couldn't hurt.

I lost a driver on #4 this evening. It was too dark to keep looking in the dense pine by the bike path. If anyone finds it give me a call. My name and phone number are on the back. I figured it out to be a white Innova Teebird.

Thanks,

Funky

[This message has been edited by FunkyWalker (edited October 10, 2001).]

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:12 am    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Hey Brother Andre thanks for picking up my Arch Angel. I just got the damn thing and I'm leaving it behind already. Anyway I probably won't be out until Monday, but if you see Twirly or Chowder or any of the gang just pawn it off to one of them. Thanks again for picking it up.

Cheers

Nuthin beats Roc

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 7:10 am    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Hmmm...you won't be out until Monday and I find myself in the Toronto area with a bag full of golf discs (including a pretty archangel)...I guess I'll have to try it out on the Island course and in Etobicoke...Woo hoo!

BTW, I am about to add the moniker Uncle Andre as my sis should be having her first kid any minute now. I'll have to provide the new child with many discs so he does not get into fencing like his parents

Andrew

edit: gender agreement (Burke Willson was born this a.m. 7 lbs. 14 oz Woo hoo! )
------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited October 06, 2001).]

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Just keep it out of the water man. BTW congrats on becoming Uncle Andre!

Nuthin beats Roc
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:35 am    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Hey! I heard that!

~Sabreur Don~

A shameless plug for my other sport:
www.excaliburfencing.on.ca

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:58 am    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

...and it only took three days, Don...
Bra-vo.

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 10:31 am    Post subject: Lost driver Reply with quote

Sorry teacher... some of us had to work through the "long weekend".

Your next match play game is posted on the other thread. Good luck Joel! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: