Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Maison de Velo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FunkyWalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:02 pm    Post subject: Maison de Velo Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what time the Maison de Velo is open until on weekdays? I called their listed number (819)997-4357 but got a fax machine.

I want to bring my girlfriend out to the course this evening but I only have 3 discs. I was hoping that they would be open and that they still lend out discs. Do they?

Thanks,

Funky

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:12 pm    Post subject: Maison de Velo Reply with quote

Hey Funky,
go down to CD EXchange. See if they'll lend you some old discs. They usually have some kicking around. The number for the Rideau St. Store is 241 9864. Ask for Rob Wormald aka Twirly. He'll set you up, he's good like that.
Andy
FunkyWalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:53 pm    Post subject: Maison de Velo Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice Chowder. I headed down to CD Exchange and Rob gave me some loaners. Now I just have to find the driver I lost on #4 (not one of the loaners

Funky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: