Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> thanks kids....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:41 pm    Post subject: thanks kids.... Reply with quote

just wanted to thank the boys for an inspiring week of golf. Chowder, brilliant work once again on the Course Record, especially given the adverse conditions at #18...
Seabass and Kev... i will not forget your evil ways.... beware...

Wheels and Twirly... my game has changed forever.... if you find the XD, just burn it...

later kids.

slopeypete.

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:43 am    Post subject: thanks kids.... Reply with quote

Hey Slopey. I've got that bumper sticker for ya. What should be done with it? Get me your address.

Ciau, Bass

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 11:24 am    Post subject: thanks kids.... Reply with quote

sweeeet. thanks Bass. if you could send it over that would be great... i'll mail ya back the stamp costs...

TransAlta
110 - 12th Ave. SW
Calgary, AB.
T2R 0G7
Attn: Peter Woods - T1-5

and lets remember that this is my place of work.... so lets keep the envelope clean... (just ask bob and wheels about the NUTS disc packaging...)

Thanks again Bass, and no, this does not mean you are off the hook for the trickery of #8.....

slopey

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 11:25 am    Post subject: thanks kids.... Reply with quote

Good on ya Slopey.

Great to see you. Try not to take what Wheels and Twirly told you into account. It won't help, it will merely hinder.

Thanks for the kuddos.

chowderific.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: