Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> clinics, anyone?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter McK
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:59 pm    Post subject: clinics, anyone? Reply with quote

Please mark your calendars with the following dates: Sunday August 19th, 4-6 pm, and Thursday August 23rd, 6:30-8:30 pm. ODGC will stage clinics for new and intermediate players.

We may get a large turnout, as these dates will be mentioned in the d.g. article that the Citizen plans to run Friday August 17th. Rob Wormald and I were interviewed and photographed a few weeks ago.

The plans are pretty loose, but I'd like to attract as many experienced players as possible. The goal is to match knock-kneed beginners with crafty vets for mutual benefit.

Rob will bring some plastic, I'll assemble the portable, and we'll meet near la maison.

RSVPs would be appreciated, so we have an idea of turnout. The Citizen article will have Rob's store number for the knock-kneed types. Crafty vets can email me at
p-mckinnon@home.com

Invite your ulti buddies. Worse case, we get a small turnout, and you play an extra round. God knows we all need that.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 9:42 am    Post subject: clinics, anyone? Reply with quote

Hey Peter,

I would normally be out there in a second to help but I will be in Edmonton for Nationals.

Will be at the next one. Maybe we could have another after the summer?

Andy (Vote for Andy & Robin Kealey)

soultimate
Trodden Teepad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 12:12 pm    Post subject: clinics, anyone? Reply with quote

Is this still on?
Rain or shine?
First time for me tonight...
A clinic will sure help.

[This message has been edited by soultimate (edited August 23, 2001).]

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 12:41 pm    Post subject: clinics, anyone? Reply with quote

I'm going to put a round in at 5pm before helping out at the Clinic. Tag #5 is up for grabs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: