Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> What Does a Pot Smoker Look Like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:14 pm    Post subject: What Does a Pot Smoker Look Like? Reply with quote

So there I is...preparing to tee off on #7 when a girl and her boyfriend approach me. She was youngish (early 20's) and not unattractive (a rarity outside the disc golf crowd). She said to me, "Can I ask you a weird question?". I thought she was going to ask what kind of odd activity I was playing or where she could get discs or if I wanted to head into the bushes with her and her beau...

She asked, "Do you toke, man?". When I answered and said I had none available, she exclaimed, "I asked because you look like the type that smokes dope."

As we parted company and I approached my (well-placed) disc, I was thinking, "I'm a teacher by profession. Is it good to "look" like I smoke pot? What does a pot smoker look like, anyway?"

Apparently if you are in your early thirties, tubby, bear a passing resemblance to NF and are wearing a red and white flowered bucket hat, then you look like a pot smoker. Beware.

Happy Golf, everyone!

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

annielaurie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:25 pm    Post subject: What Does a Pot Smoker Look Like? Reply with quote

It's the bucket hat, man, fools me everytime.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 4:27 pm    Post subject: What Does a Pot Smoker Look Like? Reply with quote

Maybe it was because you were playing disc golf. Wouldn't be the first stereotype slung at a disc sport enthusiast...dude.

Gretzky!!!

[This message has been edited by Chuck Shick (edited July 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chuck Shick (edited August 06, 2001).]

Will Ferrell

mr_poopoohead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 6:30 pm    Post subject: What Does a Pot Smoker Look Like? Reply with quote

fwiw, i was introduced to the game by a couple of pot smokers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: