Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> July 9, noon or 1pm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:20 am    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

Anyone up for a game at noon or 1pm today? If you have a preference post it.
annielaurie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:22 am    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

I know Aggy wants to. I'll tell him 1 p.m. unless someone wants a different time.
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:13 am    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

Hey NF.
If you should find yourself in the bushes off of #18, I lost my Polaris (yellow) late last night (night putting with the Dean's daughter). It is the hole in one disc and needs to be retrieved. If anyone comes across it... y'all know where to find me.

[This message has been edited by chowder (edited July 09, 2001).]

Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:59 pm    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

Hey Chowder,
I didn't find your disc, but I did find the Dean's daughter, she was mumbling something about her "needs" and figuring the guys in the bushes would be able to satisfy her more than the guy she was hanging with the night before.
Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:44 pm    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

Chowder, figure I would float this back to the top since you said you missed it the first time...
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 9:47 am    Post subject: July 9, noon or 1pm Reply with quote

I tried NF, did my best to satisfy her needs but hey, what can you do??? She's a demanding girl... although she may not find what she's looking for in the Bushes... lots of manly love in there but not for daughter of the Dean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: