Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Way to go Chowder!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hags
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder here Chowder but I wanted to get the word out about this evening's amazing event.

Chowder managed to ACE number 16! Many witnesses. I bet Seabass wishes he has stuck around just a little longer.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 7:46 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

No worries Hags, thanks for tootin'.

I wasn't going to post it because I'm not a shameless self promoter like one of our Fine Feathered Friends.... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah, understable Polaris. Best disc ever.
I credit the perfect wind conditions and the new course mow job!!!!

Still high. Chowder

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:01 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

Aces on the ace Chowder. The Eagle has Landed!
DFB
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:45 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

DFB, wish you were there dude, it was a peach. chowder
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:55 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

In the immortal words of Ronnie Van Zant
"Peaches, Peaches. Love them Georgia Peaches"
Ken Lange
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 9:35 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

SWEET, Chowder! Way to go man! It must feel great. I came within inches of acing 4 in my match play match with Darco (hit on top of the rim of the basket and bounced out), and it was agony having been so close I could taste it. Speaking of which, yours wasn't in match play, was it? That would be an $80 ace...

Ken

Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

Not to be taken in the wrong spirit, and it astounds me that Mr. Row Grotto slips into the discussion again, but there seems to be some kind of convoluted convergence taking place, with matters settling nicely after Andy's wonderful Ace on 16 last night.

The quote from another thread "Perhaps it was a channeled psychic prediction", seems even more illuminating now as testimony to an unfocussed telepathy still requiring some tweaking and maturity. Ass chowder?? As Barney would say, "No frickin' way!". It's becoming clearer through this soupy atmosphere that our sought after, all-natural holistic naming process is surely clamouring for "Ace Chowder" on No. 16.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:36 am    Post subject: Way to go Chowder! Reply with quote

Darc,
I had no idea that an engineer could be so eloquent. And as for Ace Chowder.... I'm sold!!!
Still riding the wave of excitment...
andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: