Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Even More Swill Retrieval
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 11:12 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Yesterday while searching for a fly looking "fly-dye" Elite XL with a Gender Blender logo on it that NF managed to hook into the trees on #2, we found a red, Innova Eagle with the handle "M. Hall-Jones" on it.

Anyone know who that is? Frobro, that you? Merv Hall-Jones? Martha Hall-Jones? Mortimer Hall-Jones? If anyone can help, please post here. Thanks.

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:07 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

I think its Mortimer. But I'm not sure.
clad in plaid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 1:18 pm    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Must be that "Who Wants to Make a Deal" guy.

Yup, it's Monty!

Wonder why he added the -Jones, though......

CinP

Buck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 2:23 pm    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

now come on guys, we all know who it is.....

its

skinny Minny Hall-Jones....

Ken Lange
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:40 pm    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Wow Buck... a Skinny Minnie Miller reference... now you're showing your age... and your culture! Of course, I got it too...

Anyway, I'm sure it must be "Man I can throw it far but where the hell is it going???" Hall-Jones...

checkered pass
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 3:47 pm    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

New heard of any of them Hall-jones, must be from outoftown

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday,Tombstone

Mike Hall Jones
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:33 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Geez, you lend a disc to Seabass for one drive.......
Antwerp's Placebo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:43 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

John Paul Jones?

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 9:17 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Yeah I was there to observe that outstanding swill, but in your old age Mike you have begun to make things up in your mind. It was you who threw it away, except you swore it made into the bushes (another 10 meters). I guess that arm ain't the same as it use to be...

Next time try tying a string to the disc, just like your mittens it will never be too far from you.

hags
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 9:25 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Anybody find my purple cyclone in the trees to the right of number 16 yet?
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

Hi,

Once I move to Ottawa (less than two weeks!! Yay!) I intend to be playing on a fairly regular basis as I am not "employed" for the summer (I love being a teacher)

While playing, if I am feeling particularly patient, I may search around for lost discs (depending on how deep I need to get into the woods ). I already know that NF has a disc somewhere near where I found MHJ's and hags mentioned a disc somewhere near #16. If you want to post here your lost discs or email me the approximate location (brother_andre@hotmail.com), I'll let you know if I find it...

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:58 pm    Post subject: Even More Swill Retrieval Reply with quote

I picked up Steve Penny's XL on hole #2 on Monday. If he wants to drop me a line I would be happy to get it back to him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: