Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Mississippi burning chains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cajun Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 7:47 am    Post subject: Mississippi burning chains Reply with quote

Yesterday, Tuesday 12th of June, 2001 at 15:00, I had the privilege to play with a great disc golf player from Mississippi. I played a + 5, while Shane Seal ripped the course up by playing a – 6. For those who would like to see a repeat performance, Shane will be on the course June 13-14, he would stick around for the weekend if it hadn’t been for an ultimate tourney in TO.
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 8:50 am    Post subject: Mississippi burning chains Reply with quote

Played with the Mississppi connection yesterday and bore witness to the new course record of -9 posted by Shane Seal. Although one hates to see the record held from foreign soil this was, and is, good for the course and all of us. Sure he's got a big arm but basically he "didn't do anything spectacular" just avoided bogies and put in long birdie attempts when they presented themselves. The bar has been raised and having seen it I can say it will be raised again by good Canadian arms!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: