Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> TAGS - Where it's at
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 1:56 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

Yo!

This is the place for all the TAG owners to fess up to where they're at. In order to challenge for a TAG, you need to have a TAG. If you need one, contact Shaggy at jmeldrum@besserer.com .

As far as I know, these are accurate:

#1 Ken D.
#4 Mike H-J
#5 Claus
#7 Don
#9 Andy M. (not Andy Meinert - he is still a tree-trimmer)
#11 Simon
#16 Carlos
#22 Seabass

Please add/correct yours to help us all out.

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 2:06 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

You should probably call Chuck Shick at that address. And I am still sittin at #2.

Later

Nuthin beats Roc

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 2:44 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

Scott Shailer is sitting at 12 for a couple of hours. I'm heading out to the course to take it this afternoon.

Like candy from a baby.

Bass.

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 3:40 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

#8 - but I lost it, not to somebody but really lost it. I'm blaming the gophers - varmints!
Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

We're going to have to weld that tag to your bag DFB. Does this mean you'll have to start at the bottom tag?

Nuthin beats Roc
Ken Lange
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 4:52 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

I've yet to play a match, and am sitting at #24 after the slippery Bass did me the favour of picking up my #22 tag from Chuck Shick, and then coughed up #24 when he lost his tag to Checkered Pass...

[This message has been edited by Ken Lange (edited June 01, 2001).]

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

oh what a tangled web we weave when precious tags are to be achieved

I say play straight up and use them as they were intended - to foster friendly competiton and sharpen the skills. They'll end up in the right hands one way or another.

DFB

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:34 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

Ken, your still stuck with that #24 tag...

I suggest you take some golf lessons from Selkirk or Roberts. Might help your game.

Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:46 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

I'm stuck at 21 haven't been able to play since I got my tag, damn Ulty season! When will it end!
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:48 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

It's getting ugly in here.

Tags after school anyone???
Talk is cheap.

Chowder

DFB, hear you gots my aqua-stratus. Beauty.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 10:10 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

I would like to propose a Tags match of immense proportion tonight. As many as we can muster.

Ken, Gavin, here is your chance to run with the big boys and make up some real ground.

#3 is being offered up for grabs.

Will Ferrell

checkered pass
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 11:13 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

Cp is holding #20 and is hunting for fresh meat. Half of Ottawa is either at Gender Blender or Boston, I'm lookin' to play this weekend...anyone?

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday,Tombstone

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 11:13 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

Second the motion for massive tag upheaval tonight. As the great Marvin Gaye said "Let's get it on" Any boxing fans will know Judge Mills Lane, long time boxing ref. also uses that term - Marvin or Mills take your pick either way be there.
DFB
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 11:19 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

6:15 tee off.

I can think of 4 players under 10 that will be there.

Will Ferrell

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 11:23 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

I'll even go to the effort of fandangling a #8 tag so when I move up at least I'll have something to give. Remember it takes 2 to Fandangle.
DFB
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 7:07 am    Post subject: TAGS - Where it's at Reply with quote

#7 will be there tonight, and will try to once again defend his tag from the
Hordes-Who-Want-It-Bad.

Hopefully more DGers with tags will show up so that we can give the Travelling guy from Misssissippi some competition...

My matchplay game against #6 (Paul Holland) was a blast... the long putt was 'on'. Too bad we didn't play for tags too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: