Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Awesome Vacation Idea
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

So there I was, minding my own business selling gear at Gender Blender when I start chatting with a cool guy named Shane who hails from Mississippi. It turns out that he and a buddy are on a kick-ass six-week vacation that coinsists of playing in a different ulti tourny every weekend (Blender, Poultry Days, Solstice, Northern Flights, etc.). In between tournies, they play disc golf every day. They are coming to Ottawa and want to take on the course and the players. They even have some wagering games to share!

If you want to see what they've been up to or want to contact them, check out their website at www.datasync.com/~cseal/Canada

That is all...

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited June 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited June 03, 2001).]

Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 10:03 pm    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

After talking to the Shane guy, I think it might be good to take out one of the posts that week, it might be the only way to protect our 18 hole course record from being held by a non-Ottawaian.
cseal
Taco Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:26 am    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

Thanks for the sharing the info. We will be in town from June 11th - June 18th. All challenges accepted. We would also like to play some pickup games of Ultimate.

--Legend

annielaurie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:48 am    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

Will this be exhibition Disc Golf? I wanna see how the Zoyds do at Jack Carter. And I'm up for exhibition pick-up since I didn't come up against them this past weekend. Can we play that at UP on a weekend?

Mindin' who's business? Who's the guy who took the corner of the merch tent down so he could watch the chump tier play, anything for Ulti, eh Brother ?
P.s. Everyone should visit Brother André Catholic High School in Markham, on the Markham By-pass. Swear to Gawd, I drove right by it, couldn't believe my eyes.

[This message has been edited by annielaurie (edited June 04, 2001).]

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:16 am    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

Sorry Lauren but only league games, OCUA tourneys and paid events are allowed on the new fields. Same goes for Sod Farm.

There are lots of fields in-city which you can use for pick-up games.

Thanks, Steve

annielaurie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:26 am    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

I had a sense that was the case but I never bothered to ask before. Thanks.
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:54 am    Post subject: Awesome Vacation Idea Reply with quote

No problemo, it can't hurt to ask.

Now get back to coordinating your tiers! (place 'CRACK' of whip noise here)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: