Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> installation update
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter McK
Putter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 12:18 pm    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

Here's the lowdown on this weekend's installation. Saturday, we'll augur holes, pour concrete, and put up signs. Sunday we'll assemble the baskets.

Rain is forecast for Saturday, which may move everything back a day. Shouldn't pour concrete in the rain-it might get wet.

I'll update here on OF, but here's what I propose: Saturday, 11 am, meet by la maison. If it's raining, or if rain looks imminent, we'll meet at 2 pm. If it's still gloomy then, we'll move the whole thing to Sunday at 11.

I will pick up the power augur at Rentalex in Hull on my way to the park.

If you're coming out, bring a shovel, as we'll need to plant tee markers.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 8:02 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

I am not going to White Mountain New Hampshire this weekend and therefore will be out as a member of the grounds crew to assist with all the exciting golf course developments.

Excitedly yours

Chowder

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 8:59 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

Heading to Toronto Saturday for a forced function, can't be at the maintenance day, but will get to Etobicoke for a round or two! Hurrying back on Sunday in great anticipation.
Dog face Boy
Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 10:53 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

And I'll still be in Jolly ole England on the installation date. I can't wait to play the new championship 18.

Nuthin beats Roc
Peter McK
Putter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 8:43 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

I've loaded up my wife's pickup, and despite the gray skies, am heading out to the park for 11. The last forecast I heard mentioned a clearing trend, and, being an optimist, that was enough for me.

If you're checking O.F. this Sat morning, it's time to log off and head for the course.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 9:01 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

Way to use the Forum for good rather than evil.

Will Ferrell
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 9:35 am    Post subject: installation update Reply with quote

good call peter
i'm at work on a saturday morning, I'm shuttin' her down and heading for the course...
chowderific
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: