Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> This new forum is very snappy! Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 11:23 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Too right honey child! Rippa!

Will Ferrell
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 11:27 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

groovy,
cudo's to the WEB team
love the Message Icons
chowder
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 11:47 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Yes, I too like the new forum. And I finally have an excuse to post again, getting me ever so close to that magical 100th post. Three more to go!
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 11:56 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

I hear Twirly is giving away discs to anyone who hits 100 posts.

You can choose from a wide selection of Vipers, Morays and Wolfs.

------------------
Shick

Will Ferrell

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 1:33 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

I too must pad my post count by offing up my congrads

Nice smiley icons!

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 10:31 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

i do believe that it is our duty to discuss things that wheels has absolutely no interest in, so that if he should hit 100 posts then he will have undoubtedly been padding. might i suggest the topic of... women...
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 10:12 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

This new forum crashes my MSIE 5.0 Sad from the office, so I can't post as easily as before. At home I have 128 bit MSIE 5.0, so I wonder if that is the difference.

I'm sure that it is affecting others as well since the number of posts in both the DG and the Ulty threads have been light of late.

Considering the new format, I think it's reasonable to assume that more commentary would be in here - but people can't post if it crashes their browser.

Congrats Mack – it looks much better, but it still needs some tweaking.

Dilborg
Driver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 8:12 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Eh Don,

What kind of error message do you get?

PS. Maybe if you post it in Web site feedback instead of Golf disc., Mac might get around to it faster - I know its gonna be hard for you to post in a forum other than golf . . .

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:35 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Well, I tried to do that from the office, but resistance was futile, so I was never able to post anything before MSIE crashed and burned. It really doesn't like this forum software.

I'll jot down the exact message next time it happens and find a way to post it in that lonely forum.

Dilborg
Driver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:59 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Its just a suggestion. I understand how all those systems seem to have been assimilated. But there is a very useful tool this forum has and that is a support forum for other forums like it (yes folks we are not alone).

If IE5 doesn't respond well, perhaps there is something we can do to remedy the problem. Or, if its just your computer, perhaps put up a fix-it note for those with your configuration.

I'll give it my best shot. If you can copy and paste the message, send it to my email langelier@canada.com

------------------
I am post 5ooo of the OCUA collective. Hire a GM. Resistance is futile.

Ted Nugget

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 4:49 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Hey Dildonic,

Keep the computer talk to a minimum. This is a golf forum. If you want to talk about tweaking each others ram, do it on the babylon 5 chat site.

Sit on it.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 4:53 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

yeah, what he said.
twice.
seek the chains!!

[This message has been edited by chowder (edited November 10, 2000).]

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 5:08 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

What's with the newbie talkin' puters on da golf forum. It just ain't right. I think this is the guy trash talking the trash talking in the golf forum from the ulti forum. Man that was a mouthfull. Please don't make fun of ne for saying mouthfull.

Later

Nuthin beats Roc

Dilborg
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 5:24 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Yeah that was so wrong of Don, shame on him.

So are the nets still up?

When are they coming down?

------------------
The truth is out there . .

Mike Hall Jones
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Uhh, Don

I'm running MSIE 5, no problems here

Mike Hall Jones
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 4:01 pm    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Uhh, Don

I'm running MSIE 5

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 8:14 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

The office computer has the MTX virus. I could explain why this affects my looking at this forum software, but it would get too techy.

The targets are still up as of today. We probably have no more than two weeks left - it all depends on when Jack Frost hits Jack Carter.

skyhigh
New Golfer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 10:05 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

How come the jerk alarm didn't go off when Dilborg entered the DG forum.

Are the nets still up? What the hell is a net?

G'way, be gone.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 11:46 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Maybe Dilberg thought he was posting on the goaltimate discussion page.

When will that league be started anyways?

To think that there is an organized disc sport not being played in this disc-obsessed town, shakes the very foundation upon which this mania was built.

Will Ferrell

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 11:56 am    Post subject: This new forum is very snappy! Reply with quote

Well said Chuck.

I believe a standing committee was put together to look into possible oversights in disc exploitation.

That committee quickly turned into a sitting committee, followed shortly thereafter by the inevitable lying down committee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: