Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Swill Retrieval Program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 9:53 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Hey Bass,
I have your baby blue X2. Don't forget to get it back from me after the Tree-oh.

Will Ferrell
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 12:02 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Hey that's a pretty good ratio you got going Seabass. Throw away 10, get back one.

Now if you can just figure out a way to deduct those as a capital loss on your income tax.

LW

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 9:04 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

I threw the disc into the Love Grotto. What were you doing back there?
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 5:55 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Speaking of swill, I've been carrying one of Jay's pacman-chomped Roc's since I retrieved it from the mighty Ottawa River.

The phone number on the disc doesn't work, and his e-mail bounces. If anyone sees him, have him contact me for the beast... I carry enough discs in my bag. This one is now thrown into exile in my trunk-of-mucho-stuff.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 9:58 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

don,
i believe that they call it a tickle trunk.
not a trunk-o-macho stuff.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 11:52 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Yeah, what he said.
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 2:57 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Aaah, the originality of the lad. Too many Steves and too many Wheels.

You up for a skins game L'il Wheels, or are you all talk and no game?

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:09 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Hey Don,

If I can't stand playing with you for free what's makes you think I'd want to play with you for money?

LW

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:58 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Attitude like yours are better off in the WWF or roller derby. Pick up a new sport chump.

At least I'm doing something positive for the sport locally rather than just mouthing off all the time.

Good bye and good riddance.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 5:00 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Why must we turn this forum into a house of jabberwocky!?!

Playfights invariably result in someone going to far, someone retaliating with too much force and someone throwing punches for reason's never clearly understood.

I blame the rye...

and Seabass

Will Ferrell

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 8:42 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Okay, this is out of control.

It was a SLAG Don, relax.

What's the world coming to when people start taking me seriously?

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 9:14 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

I blame the rye too... and the Trois Pistoles.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 9:43 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

Why do you always blame the rye, its such an innocent drink. I blame Don, never trust the quiet ones.

I also blame the rum...amber please

Mike Hall Jones
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 11:44 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

I'm gonna blame Don if only to keep this thread going.

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 12:37 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval Program Reply with quote

For sale:

1 smoky smelling grey jacket, slightly used, has good luck aura on it, formerly owned by rising DG star MHJ.

Will sell for swill.

Hey Mike, the jacket is in my car, and my office is near the Museum of Science and Tech on Lancaster. Call me if you can drop by for it. 523-0004.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: