Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> a suggestion for the 'Plaid'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viola
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2000 8:09 pm    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

First off I had a great time playing, it was my first tournament...and it will not be my last. Thanks goes out to Steve 'Seabass' Seabrook, Rob Wormold and Peter McKinnon for putting on a great show. Here is something you might want to consider when the Plaid 2001 comes next year.
Please have the women play in the same groups as the men, I could have learned so much from watching and playing with the guys. Some of you guys were awesome and I am sure they would have kicked down some advice. I mean no disrespect to the other female players they were alot of fun to play with too. Ultimate is coed why can't frisbee golf be. See you all soon. Can't get enough of these flying disc sports. Anyone for guts? smile
Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:00 pm    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

Better watch out, they might stick you in some wanker group with the likes of me and Seabass.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 8:15 am    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion, originally I had one woman starting at a separate tee with the men, however I was asked by a majority of women to group them together. I agree with you that it would have been more interesting to group everyone together for the first round.

Next time I will try to mix it up for the first round.

Thanks! SeaBass

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 8:16 am    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion, originally I had one woman starting at a separate tee with the men, however I was asked by a majority of women to group them together. I agree with you that it would have been more interesting to group everyone together for the first round.

Next time I will try to mix it up for the first round.

Thanks! SeaBass

bonnie
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 9:05 am    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

I am one of the women who'd asked to play in a seperate group, and I really enjoyed it. Since I was playing in the Women's and not the Open division, I wanted to play with the people in my division. Had I registered for the Open that would be a different story. This was the first time I've played with women, apart from Pole-Hole Ka. I learned a lot, it was great!
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 9:13 am    Post subject: a suggestion for the 'Plaid' Reply with quote

If you didn't show up for the annual Plaid Jacket tourney you really missed a great time. The competition was very close this season making for a great final round.

Congrads goes out to Ken Darcovich and Bonnie Seshadri for winning the open and womens division! Both received the covetted Plaid Jacket and walked away with lots of prizes.

We will get the individual scores up soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out!

Steve Seabrook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: