Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Lord of the Jacket Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:17 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

FYI Big Joe,

It's only skin diving gear. Ad yes, it is in my trunk.

W.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:31 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Hey Muffinboy,

How can you slag someone for having snorkel stuff in their car when you carry "water shoes" in your bag?

Will Ferrell

Cougar Pines
New Golfer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:35 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Hey Chuck Shick

How can you slag somebody when you have no approach in your bag and no class in your act?

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 2:38 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Hey Cougar Pines,

How can you be so full of braggadocio when no one has even seen you throw a disc?

Goodluck in the ultrastar class.

LW

Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:50 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

I'm not slagging, actually, I'll publicly thank L'il Wheels for fishing out my errant XD earlier this season (which is in there again, but thrown by a guy who had recently found it and 'wanted to see how it flew'). ;-/

My shoes don't let me walk on water, but they do help me fish out errant discs without slicing up my feet on those castaway beer bottles. It's getting nasty on the feet out there in the park. Must be the tree huggers and environmentalists preaching without practicing again.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 9:30 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Hey Cougar Pines,

You are right about one thing Cougy, I have no approach in my bag. I don't need one.

As for class? Coming from an anonymous name-caller who enjoys taking shots from cover, I have trouble believing you have the capacity to distinguish class from no class.

Here's a tip. Next time you are fishing your swill out of the river, take a good look at the man staring back at you. That my friend is what someone with no class looks like.

Will Ferrell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: