Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Lord of the Jacket Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:55 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Three Discs for the closest-to-the-pin,
Seven for the winners of the fabled Plaid,
Minus four the course record doomed to die,
One Disc for the Tournament Director to replace his Cheetah
In the Park of Hull where the discs fly.
One Jacket to rule them all, One Jacket to find them,
One Jacket to bring them all and in the bushes bind them
In the Park of Hull where the discs fly.
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 2:38 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

... and look out for Gollum, for he lurks in dark places, and has evil plans for golfers and hobbitsesesssess. Nassstyyy hobbitttses.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 9:05 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Very creative seabass
but its just not the kind of slag we're looking for.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 9:13 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Thank you for playing.

Please try again.

LW

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 2:09 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

we have some lovely parting gifts for you.
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 2:33 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Sorry I forgot this is a low brow crowd.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 3:34 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

No No No. I think you mean "Lowenbrau crowd".

Regardless, these are our Carlsberg years.

Don't you know anything?

Will Ferrell

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 3:40 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

we have some lovely parting gifts for you too chuck
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 3:59 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Thanks there Pat Sajack.

If you are looking to start it up with me again then spin the wheel.

Will Ferrell

TOEJAM
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:07 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Damn, what am I doing wasting my time on Ultimate General Discussion, this is far more entertaining. Why you guys so funny?

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 8:39 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Don't forget good looking!

Nuthin beats Roc
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 8:49 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Is that what you hear from the bushes?
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:10 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

You would be the authority on the sounds from the bushes Seabass. Afterall, your first approach shot always comes from some clump of shnarb. With the exception of when you are fishing it out of the drink.

Will Ferrell
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:41 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

The term for you is selective memory. I suggest you start carrying a note pad around your neck and keep better track. You might start remembering your real scores, then again it would be a crushing blow to your ego.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:57 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Conveniently enough Seabass, I will be doing just that on Saturday. If you like, you can keep score for me. But only if you carry my bag.

It is our own mental attitude that makes the world what it is for us. Our thoughts make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. Our thoughts and the effective voicing of those thoughts can force an opponent to crack and blow a five-foot putt.

Will Ferrell

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 11:40 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

I was just wondering if SeaBass and Big Joe could do us the service of describing just how cold the water was yesterday when they went in after their discs?

LW.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 11:50 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Fortunately I was able to retrieve my disc using a branch. However I'm sure my privates would have shrivelled to the size of your pecker if I was silly enough to walk into the water.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 11:57 am    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

SeaBass,

I think any posting that mentions your unit definitely belongs in the Lost and Found section.

W.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:09 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

Why are you so interested in my unit? Inquiring minds defintely DON'T want to know.
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:54 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Jacket Reply with quote

The water was fine, but that's because I only had to wade in just over my ankles.

I wouldn't know what it's like out deep, I'll save that for people like you who have to keep scuba gear in their car in order to rescue their own stray discs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: