Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Five days to go.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 9:20 am    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Okay gentlemen. The final week is upon us. We're coming in the home stretch.

I do have one recommendation to the tourney director. I would like to see the first groupings going out based on handicapps. I've seen a lot of swill on the course recently and I really don't want to be grouped with some swill tosser who's gonna bring my game down.

As one of the top 5 golfers in this city I think you should try and cater to my needs as much as possible. It's not like I'm asking you to rent a trailer so I can rest between rounds.

Okay, that should get the slag-ball rolling.

W.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 9:38 am    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Litte Wanker

When you talk about your handicap, which are you refering to your mental or physical (sexual or lack there of) handicap.

When you state you are in the top 5 handicapped players who is above you Big Joe Muffinman? I wouldn't want to put you in a group that will outclass you.

SeaBass

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 9:50 am    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

I was going by PB.

And thanks to the wonderful people at Phyzer I no longer have a sexual handicapp. Little blue pills!

W.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:25 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

LW
Who do you consider to be the top 5?
Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:26 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

I can't wait to see this reply.

Nuthin beats Roc
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:40 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

There aren't enough tourneys in this city to really have accurate rankings. I would base the top five, or top ten for that matter, on the personal bests taken from the DG website.

I wouldn't order anyone, because a lot of the people just have one stroke between them. I think a lot of the people who posted negative rounds are consistently getting negative rounds.

I was just trolling, I wouldn't say I'm in the top 5 for sure. Top ten? Yeah. I think it's pretty easy for anyone to go out there and have a spectacular round, but the people that go out there and have two or three sub par rounds a week are the top ten.

And don't think it doesn't happen. I know there are some golfers out there that golf under par on a regular basis.

Hammer_Head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 1:09 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Lads,

I just wanted to wish you all luck... It is unfortunate that the number 1 player in Ottawa couldn't have been there for the tourney (Just kidding!)...

Again good luck to all...

Hammer_Head
If you can't toss at least one hammer per round...you aren't playing the game right!

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 1:22 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Hi Mark, I wondered when you would join in the slagging. Be prepared.

Nuthin beats Roc
Hammer_Head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 1:25 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Shaggy...

Preparation is my middle name....

HH

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 4:18 pm    Post subject: Five days to go. Reply with quote

Just and observation. That would mean that your full name would be Hammer Preparation Head. Anyone evr just call you Preparation H for short?

Will Ferrell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: